F O U R

The whole bar was cheering. The sound flooded out into the village and that only attracted more people. Laesy, of course, was at the heart of the commotion. She had drank a few too many drinks, not knowing that Spotchka was stronger than her usual alcoholic drinks. She had become the entertainment of the whole bar. People were challenging her in games of cards and fighting and every time she won they would buy her more drinks. Laesy was never one to back down from any challenge therefore the drinks just kept coming.

After winning a few fights Laesy stepped outside for a breath of fresh air and to cool off. She had just fought a very large person and knocked the wind out of her several times but she was faster and eventually pinned him. Laesy leaned against the metal wall of the cantina and let her head rest in her hands. She took deep breaths trying to calm down after the fight. Laesy saw boots appear in front of her and she slowly looked up. The boots were connected to a man and he was tall and had short brown hair. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green that she had never seen before. He was a striking figure and Laesy couldn't keep her eyes off him.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing alone?" The man asked.

"Having fun." Laesy giggled uncontrollably. They were right this alcohol was unusually strong. Laesy batted her long eyelashes towards the man.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked Laesy, smirking.

"Maybe." She said enticingly.

"You let every other man in this place buy you one but not me."

"I won those. They were payment." Laesy pushed off the wall so she was just a few inches away from the man's chest. She liked the feeling of being close to him. She slowly started to bring her hands up towards his chest but just before he could settle them on his chest the man caught them. The tall man pulled her even closer to him and she gasped. Laesy tried to pull away but he was stronger than her in her current state. He pushed them back against the tree and she hit her shoulder hard causing her to wince. She no longer liked this. She had no intentions of having this happen tonight. Laesy just wanted a few drinks, play games and go back to the ship. Laesy pounded on his chest to try and get away but to no avail, he had her pinned.

"What happened to your sleeve?" He asked.

"A fight."

"You get into a lot of those, I see." He let his hand fall down her bare arm very slowly, sending a shiver down Laesy's spine.

"You are beautiful." He whispered into her ear making her shiver again. She continued to struggle against him but he only tightened his grip against her. She was unable to reach any of her weapons to help her. The man brought one of his hands up to her face a stroked it softy. She flinched at his touch and a scowl appeared on her face. "The things I want to do to you."

"I'm with someone." She tried to defend herself. Anything to help her get out of this situation. She was too impaired to fight any harder. She couldn't escape.

"Oh is that so? Well I don't see them here. Who is it then?" He mocked.

A familiar click could be heard from behind the man and he froze. Laesy's eyes shot open and she peered around the stunned man to see none other then the Mandalorian.

"What are you doing here?" Laesy said still pinned to the wall.

"It's time to go." The Mandalorian grabbed the other man's shoulder pulling him off of Laesy. She ran away from the wall and stood next to the Mandalorian.

The Mandalorian didn't move his blaster away from the man's face, now with his back pinned against the wall after stumbling from the Manadolorian's grab. He simply nodded for the man to get away from them. He obliged without hesitation and ran off.