9

It was silent, apart from the soft breaths of the two that were in bed. It was 5:59 am, the sun barely rising. 

Hiujin laid in the bed fast asleep, while Sunoh was awake, admiring her sleeping face. He smiled as he began to think of how lucky he was. But that smile fell as something, or rather someone, came into his head. He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling as he felt troubled. "What am I going to do...?" He muttered softly to himself.

Ring!

His alarm went off, interrupting the wonderful silence in the room. 

Hiujin's eyes snapped open as she jumped from the bed. She almost fell off the bed if it weren't for Sunoh catching her. 

Sunoh chuckled as he pulled her close to him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm a bit startled, but I guess...?" Hiujin said, giggling nervously as she felt her heart racing from the shock and fear. 

Sunoh laughed "Now come on, we need to get you out of here before my mom comes in." He said as he began to get up from the bed. 

Sunoh's mom, Mimi, knocked on the door. "Sunoh? Are you up?" She said.

Sunoh's eyes widened along with Hiujin's. "Um– yeah!" He said. 

Hiujin quickly got up and began to panic.

"Can I come in?" Mimi said.

'Hide in the bathroom!' Sunoh mouthed to Hiujin as he ran to get his uniform. 

Hiujin nodded and grabbed all her clothes. She quietly and quickly ran to the bathroom, leaving the bathroom light off and hiding in a corner of the bathroom. 

"I'm changing mom!" Sunoh said as he began to take off his sleeping clothes and started to put on his school clothes.

"Oh. Well, hurry up so you can come have breakfast with Hyeyeong downstairs!" Mimi said and began to walk away. 

"I know mom!" Sunoh said. He quickly put on his uniform and knocked on the bathroom door. "She's gone." He said.

Hiujin carefully got up and turned on the light. "I'll be out in a few seconds. I just have to change." She said. 

"Hiujin!? Where have you been!?" Jojo exclaimed as Sujin showed up to school with Sunoh. Jojo looked between Hiujin and Sunoh as she connected two and two together. "Did you sleep together!?" She smiled.

Hiujin's cheeks turned red. "Jojo!" 

"Oh my god, you guys totally did!" Jojo said. "I hope you used protection Sunoh." She said and ran. 

"Jojo! I'm going to kill you!" Hiujin yelled as she chased after her sister.