Mysterious Beings

At a table by the fireplace...

Blaze: Finally we get to relive this moment again...

Ice: Yeah... *Sipped on his Ice Cocoa* Yummy...

Blaze: Not that drink... *Pushed the Ice Cocoa away* We need to focus on our relationship now...

Ice: Why do you suddenly sound like a teacher or love coach now? 

Blaze: *Blushed* Cuz' I love you... Here try my tenderloin... *Placed a tenderloin piece into his brother's mouth with a fork* Juicy?

Ice: *Chewed on the steak cutely* Y-yumm...

Blaze: You look so cute when you do that... 

Ice: *Wiped his mouth* But you don't have to feed me that way... *Blushed when he saw Blaze staring intently at him*

Blaze: The fire and this seat makes me feel so comfy and high... *Felt Ice's cheeks* I feel so pumped up... 

Ice: Blaze, we can't do it here... *Blushed even harder*

Blaze: You liked the juiciness in the beef, right? I can offer you something even more juicy... *Pulled Ice to his lap and hugged him* Lovely...

Ice: *Smiled widely as he rested his face on Blaze's pumping chest*

Blaze: *About to kiss Ice*

Quake: *Slammed their table* Hey! We got him!! Go out and chase him now!! *Ran off*

Blaze: *Annoyed as he stood up with Ice* How irritating... *Left the café with his brothers*

As the siblings slid out of the café hollering and shouting, a man stepped out of the darkness. He tapped the wooden floor with his blue spotted boots, gaining the attention of everyone beside him.

"Get those kids!"

Along the Magnificent mile...

Amato: *Selected a Mont Blanc pen* Hm... really fits my grip... perfect!

Mom: So, I'm not so bad after all, hm?

Amato: ISH! Look at you still! *Pointed at her shopping bags* From Hawaii to now, you are so greedy...

Mom: Come on, Christmas is coming. We need to head back to Starbucks. Your mom must be tired waiting for us... 

...

FA. Rubberflex: Are you sure it is him? He is not even wearing blue boots!

Quake: I think you're colour blind! How is that not blue? *Actually he is the one who is momentarily colour blind*

Thunderstorm: *Burst through in Thunderspeed* Bast**d! *Grabbed the man's jacket and pulled it down* Bull tattoo? Idiot! You're the asshole!!

Quake: Earth Grab!! 

The gangster: *Grabbed a sword and sliced through the earth hands* Leave me alone! 

Cyclone: Flying Shurikens!! 

The gangster: *Steadied himself and cut through each shuriken precisely* Don't mess with me!

Thunderstorm: Oh, wanna fight, moron? *Brandished Thunderblade and threw it into the air*

The gangster: *Grabbed a shield and blocked the Thunder rain* *Brandished a Katana and swept at the boys*

Thunderstorm: *Got tackled by the gangster and was flung several metres away*

Amato: *Chatting with his wife when Thunderstorm ended at his feet* Thundy? *Saw the fighting scene* Oh... Stay here where you'll be safe... *Ran towards the scene* Stop! Oi! Stop!! *Unable to stop the gangster*