Nice trunks, but bad weather!

Blaze: *Danced around crazily* I'm a dolphin! Lalala!

Ice: God! Blaze! Behave yourself! We are guests!

Amato: *Stopped the car in front of a treehouse* Here!

Quake: Why here Dad? We are so far from the main house!

Amato: This is one of Marvin's (Great- grandfather) favourite hangout place. He should be here... *Got out of the car with Mom* You got em'?

Mom: Apology Juliet Roses, check! *Looked up to treehouse* We are gonna have a long talk... *Sighed* You kids stay here!

Thirty seconds later...

Mom and Amato: *Headed down*

Solar: *Got his hands out of his pants* Eh? I thought you needed to have a long talk?

Amato: He isn't in... *Drove off*

Thunderstorm: Psst! Corrupted one! *Nudged Solar* Should I report you?

Cyclone: Thundy! *Stood up for Solar* You want all of us to get punished? We still have a long day ahead!

...

Suddenly, a lady watering some flower pots waved at them...

Amato: *Saw the lady and drove close* Mom!! Mom!!

Lady (G. Mom, Ella): Amato, son! Alina! You guys finally came! I am thinking about you guys everyday! Where is your Dad?

Amato: He is with Apollo in the main house...

G. Mom Ella: Oh! Look at your little sons!! *Went into the car and hugged the siblings* So cute! Dear, mind giving me a drive in this luxurious car of yours?

Amato: Um... It is not mine, Mom. It is Blaze's and Ice's...

G. Mom Ella: Wow! So young and already so rich!!

The siblings (In their minds): We are already fourteen...

At the main house...

Uncle. B: Ahhhhh!!! *Sank into his deck chair* I missed this comfort for so many days!!

Granduncle Apollo: So, this is your room? So huge for one man?

Uncle. B: Who else but me? Big man, big room! Come guys! Chill in the balcony! It is cooling here!

Tok Aba: *Settled down beside them* Have any of you guys seen grandfather? Or Dad? They should have fetched us from the airport...

Granduncle Apollo: Can't blame them. So many interstellar missions for them to complete... Guess they don't have the time for us as usual...

Uncle. B: Come on, lads. Cheer up! They just texted me that they just returned from Mars. They should not be heading out until the new year.

Tok Aba: Then where could they be?

...

Raeglen: *Opened his room door* I don't have the keys to the guest room, so you can stay with me for the moment...

Jaüen: *Moved his belongings over*

Raeglen: Dude! You already have your own room! Why are you moving here?

Jaüen: *Wiped his sweaty body with a towel* Well, a quadruplet bonding time would be great! I'm letting out my room for the others... *Winked*

P. Utential: Well, can Alden join in? The boboiboys are probably gonna sleep with one another, so having my partner around me feels a little more secure...

Jaüen: *A little pissed* Oh! The floor will be just right for a rattlesnake! *Murmured under his breath* Partner... *Scoffed*

P. Utential: *Face got red due to awkwardness* Excuse me. *Went into the bathroom* *Locked the door and fished out the hard disc* *Spoke into his watch* Alexa, scan this disc and install it on my smart goggles. *Waited patiently as he looked through the downloading files* Eh? Court debate? Evidence #1? What the hell? *Confused*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Knocked on the door* Hey! Dad called! We need to be at the garage in five minutes time! Great- grandfather is meeting us at SeaWorld!

At the entrance of SeaWorld...

*Fireflies- Owl City playing in the background*

Blaze: *Hid behind Amato* Dad, can I skip Sea World?

Amato: Why?

Ice: Blaze doesn't like staying here to water bodies...

Amato: If that is the case, you guys can chill in the animal exhibitions or ride the dry roller coasters.

Ice: *Face turned pale* No thanks... I prefer the former...

...

Raeglen: G.G Chris! (Great- grandfather Chris) *Ran towards the white bearded man*

G.G Chris: *Dressed in a business suit* Hey dude!

Granduncle Apollo: Hey Dad!! *Ran forward and hugged him* Why are you in a suit at the waterpark? And where is grandad?

G.G Chris: *Chuckled* Oh, son, you know how important my business is to me! He is busy with his work as well. I am afraid he can't join us tonight... *Saw the Prince and crouched down* You must be Aulland! You have a neat powers in San Diego! *Laughed as he tousled his hair*

P. Utential: Sorry for my rash behaviour in the zoo. I mistook you as an enemy...

G.G Chris: It is alright, especially for a frightened one encountering so many secrets that has been kept away from him for so long... *Gestured to the family* Anyway, come here! *Handed them cards* These are special passes. You guys are now empowered with the privilege of unlimited access to any Sea World Theme Park and the option to skip the queue at attractions! Have a good day ahead! I am late for my meeting with an important client. My apologies for not being able to be with you guys today... *Ran into a waiting gold plated limousine which screeched off swiftly*

Mom: *Held the Juliet roses in her hand* How long until this roses can be given? My palms are getting stiff from holding them this way...

...

Blaze: *Sighed in relief as he watched the Orca performance* Guess I would not be near any pool here... *Got splashed by an Orca* *Screamed uncontrollably* I'm so wet!!!!!

Ice: *Clamped Blaze's mouth* That is because you are sitting among the wet zone! You wanted to sit here in the first place so don't whine!

...

Raeglen: *Hopped off the Steel Eel roller coaster* That is a hit!

Jaüen: *Stripped to his trunks* Time for some fun in the water! *Roguish smirk*

Raeglen: Jaüen! It is 66 degrees fahrenheit with humidity levels at 93 percent! You should know how to take care of yourself!

Jaüen: *Rubbed his arms* Shhhh... You should know the proper attire for a day in a waterpark! *Winked and smirked*

Raeglen: *Face palmed* It is cold, Jav... I just don't want you to get sick...

P. Utential: *Stared at Jaüen and whispered to GCS. Hypnoboulder* I admit he is some kind of model. Making me feel so weird...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Held the Prince's hand* Couldn't argue with that... He is making me feel aroused... I can't believe we were separated with such a hot a** for so long...

P. Utential: *Rolled his eyes* Where to?

Raeglen: Snorkel! One of my favourite activities here!

P. Utential: *Thought to himself and smirked* Perfect!

...