DAY 1

Y/N's POV

"Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up. We already arrived," feeling someone tapped my forehead, I slowly opened my eyes. Try adjusting my eyes, then I saw an angel smiling at me.

"Am I dead and in heaven now?", Mina playfuly pinch my forearm.

"Aish this kid. Stop playing around. You make me worried you know," she rolled her eyes before added. "Beside my shoulder numb right now because your head is too heavy. Guess now I know why they call you stone head," Mina stretching her arms out before massaging her shoulder.

Feeling bad, I look away. "Sorry," I muttered slowly.

She noticed the gloomy face of mine before flashed her gummy smile. "It's okay, sweetheart. Here, let me feel your temperature," Mina's hand touch my neck. She then nodded to herself. "Guess your body temperature dropped down a bit."

I look around and find the bus empty again. "Where the others?", I raised my eyebrows to her.

"They already go on with the first activity," she said it with a smile on her face. Wait, that's mean she didn't do the first activity just because of me? Seeing my worry face, she then waving her hand to me. Try to clear the guilt that creep in my heart. "Don't worry, Y/n. Miss Lee already know your condition and I offered to look after you," Mina then hold my hand.

"Are you feeling well now to join the others? If not, I will ask Miss Lee's permission to go to our hotel first," she look at me with concern.

I shook my head, smiling. "I'm good now, Mina. Let's join the rest."

Standing up from our seat, I got down from the bus and Mina followed me from behind. A colorful village greet my eyes. I can't help but to gasped in awe when I look at the view. Mina just smile at me who still shock with the scenery.

"Welcome to Gamcheon Culture Village," Mina's eyes still glued on me.

"It's beautiful," I took a deep breath as try to digest the beauty of this scenery infront of my eyes.

"Come on, now. The others should be around," Mina took my hand and dragged me to followed her. I try to warn her but she didn't listen. Guess I just follow her flow here.

We now walking side by side while holding each other hand. Art mural displayed along the tiny streets where we walk. I can't help but to mesmerized with the details. We bumped with a group of girls. They eyeing us before whispering with each other. I just ignored them and continue walk. Mina seems to be driven in to her own world. Suddenly one of the girls calls out.

"Excuse me, Miss," I let Mina hand go and turn my body to look at the girl. She then gasped in shock before turning to her friends.

"It's really her," I raised my eyebrows at her statements. But quickly change my expression because I don't want to be rude. A smile plaster on my face now.

"What can I help you with?", I flashed a smile to them and they squeal at my gesture. Suprised a little bit, I look at Mina. Mina just eyeing those girl with an unreadable expression. I just saw that she rolled her eyes before continue to adore the art mural on the wall.

The girl then approach me with a nervous smile. "Are you really Park Y/n? Because you look more beautiful in reality."

I just chuckled to her words. "Yes I'm Park Y/n. How do you recognize me?"

One of her friends then cut her off. "She keep on repeating your press conference, Miss Park. She really a big fan of yours." The girl throw a glare towards her friend who now giggling.

I raised my eyebrows and smile. "I'm not an idol."

She then smile sheepishly. "I know but I can't help myself. I am really big fan of yours. Can we take a picture?", she look at me with her puppy eyes. This is the thing that I hated when I'm in the center of attention.