SQUARE ONE

Months later

Mina walks closer to the familiar tombstones that become her routine to visit everyday. Putting down a bouquet of lavender in front of the tombstone, Mina kneeling down. Smile never fades from her face. Along with tears.

"It's been months now but I still can't get over you, Y/n," Mina chuckled at her own words. Sniffing, Mina wiped away the tears with her hand.

Mina stare at the tombstone for a while before sobbing. She cover her mouth with her hand. Her body shakes crazily as she try to hold her sobbing. "I can't get over you, Y/n. I will never! I need you here," Mina wailing. Her hand clutched tightly on her chest as the pain keep on striking her heart. Thunders rumbling and rain started to pouring. Mina look up at the sky. She back on her feet while still look up at the sky.

"Why?? Why it must be her? Why it must be her?!" Mina shouted. Tears never stop from streaming. Her hand curled into fist.

"If you really that powerful, give me one more chance to be with her! Just one more chance! That's all I'm asking!" Mina said it out loud as the thunders rumbling across the sky before silent. Just a sound of raindrop can be heard. Mina chuckled to herself.

"That's what I thought," Mina look down at the tombstone. She then slowly kneeling back while touching the potrait on the tombstone.

"I'm going home now. I will come to visit you again tomorrow, love. I love you, Y/n," Mina gets back on her feet and retreat from the graveyard slowly. She then look at the tombstone for the last time.

"I'll give anything, just to have one more chance to be with you, Y/n," Mina whispered slowly before walks away.

****

'Beep Beep Beep'

Mina groaned before reached for her phone. Her head hurts like hell right now. Staring at her phone, it's already 11 am. Mina opened the messenger and she received a tons of message from her high school group.

"Eh? Since when this group become active?" Mina rubbed her eyes out of disbelief. She then read the messages.

————————————————————————THE GIRLS 🍑

Nabongs 🐰: Are you guys
up with the plan?

GodJihyo 👀 : What plans
are we talking about?

Nabongs 🐰 : Duh! Cafe?
Today? 🙄

GodJihyo 👀 : Oh right.
GodJihyo 👀 : Im on my way.

Sanake 🐍 : Pick me up, mommy.

GodJihyo 👀 : Wait for me.
GodJihyo 👀 : And, Sana?