Ch 5: If the world ended now, I'd be ok

Claire's POV 

*The next day* 

I woke up to Lily singing "One Thing" in the shower loud and high pitched. What a lovely way to start my day. 

I rolled over to check my phone. But it wasn't on the nightstand like it was last night. Where the heck did my phone go? I looked around my room, which was small but cute. It had a twin bed, dresser, desk, and a TV. What more could a girl ask for? I searched on the floor, underneath my bed, and in my dresser, but I still couldn't find my phone. And since I was texting Louis now(yes that Louis, I was mentally fangirling just thinking about it) I really needed my phone. 

"Mom!" I yelled. "Have you seen my phone?" 

"No Claire, I haven't! If you lost it you're not getting another one," she yelled up the stairs. 

Now I went into panic mode. I needed my phone. I tore apart my room trying to find it. I pulled all the clothes out of my dresser, looked in my suitcase, and underneath the dresser. I finally gave up and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes when I felt a buzz underneath my head. Why was my head buzzing?  Finally I figured it out and pulled my phone out of my pillowcase. How the heck did it get there? But it was too much effort to try and figure it out, so I just opened up my phone. 

From Louis: Good morning love :) how did you sleep? 

I was about to type a reply when my phone died. I mentally facepalmed myself and stomped over to charge my phone. It looked like it was going to take a while so I decided to get dressed then go eat breakfast. 

I changed into a purple bikini with white polka dots. I pulled my hair into a ponytail because it decided to frizz up overnight. Then I put a floral sundress over the bikini. I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. 

My parents were sitting at the kitchen table and Lily was bouncing around, I assumed she was waiting for a bagel. When I walked into the kitchen, Lily ran over to me and jumped up and down.

"Here she is, Louis Tomlinson's new girlfriend!" I blushed, aware that my parents were watching. 

"Lily," I hissed. "I'm not Louis's girlfriend, we just met."

"But you want to be his girlfriend," Lily said, winking at me. I walked over to the counter and poured myself a cup of coffee. Now I feel human.

"Of course I'd love to be his girlfriend, Lil. But he could have any girl he wanted. I doubt he would choose me." 

"NEVER SAY NEVER!" Lily screamed and started bouncing around the kitchen again. I swear we're not related. Before she could do any more weird things, my mom intervened. 

"So girls what are you doing today? Your father and I were going to go to a flea market in downtown Miami." 

Lily and I exchanged looks and I quickly spoke up. "Actually since we're in this nice beach house, we wanted to spend the day on the beach. It's really private remember?" 

They discussed it for a minute then my dad nodded. "It's fine with us. But Claire, you're in charge." 

"Ha!" I said and walked upstairs. There were some perks to being older. 

*****************************************************************************************************

The blue waves sparked against the sun and the white sand was soft. The soothing sound of the waves lulled me into a daze. I was lying on a towel in the sun, trying to get a tan. I dozed off, but I was jolted awake when I heard someone yell. 

"AAAHHHH! Liam, you're going to die!" Someone squealed then I heard footsteps coming towards me from down the beach. 

"Haha Niall you got creamed!"  One Direction literally ran into me and I didn't see it coming. 

I was on the bottom of the pile and I had sand everywhere. But I was smushed by One Direction, so ya know, it was ok. They slowly got up and Zayn, I assumed, rolled off of me(I was trying to think innocent thoughts). I sat up, coughing. 

"Boys, you crushed this gir-" Liam started to start but Louis cut him off.

"Claire!" he exclaimed. He had the cutest grin on his face and I couldn't help but smile. He was shirtless and I summoned all the willpower I had to not turn into a quivering mess. 

"Hey Louis," I said, smiling again. God he was cute. 

"Claire, I'm sorry these idiots crushed you. They're really sweet but rather stupid," Louis said. I laughed and laughed harder when Niall protested.

"So I don't believe we've met," Harry said, winking. "I'm Harry and you are?" Holy crap. Was Harry Styles flirting with me? 

If the world ended now, I'd be ok.