break ♡ jackbam

time was flying by, the seven boys all working on separate things. all the boys had been working on music, it being for their solo things or for the groups new album. it honestly was very productive within the got7 doms.

jaebeom and yugyeom were in the studio, working on songs together and recording demos for jyp. jinyoung was writing lyrics as well as going through scripts for upcoming roles. mark was modeling for some companies all day. youngjae had just left the dorms, on his way to go work on some songs with jaebeom and yugyeom.

this left bambam and jackson.

jackson was currently at the dorms with bam, both boys in the living room. jackson laid on the love seat, taking a break from brainstorming for his own solo album. he was just scrolling through social media, liking pictures here and there. bam was on a large couch, staring down at his blank notebook that sat in his lap.

no matter how hard bambam tried, nothing came to mind. not one word came to mind as he thought about what to write. he was thinking about the concept of the album, thinking about what yugyeom and youngjae had talked to him about earlier in the day.

yet he still couldn't get an idea. the boy groaned, frustrated that he couldn't think straight. jackson looked over, an eyebrow raised at the boy.

"you okay bam?" jackson asked, sitting up from his laying position on the other couch. bam nodded with a sigh.

"just... just can't think." bam said, tears threatening to leave his eyes. he leaned his body back and sank into the couch. his eyes closed to stop the tears from spilling from his eyes. jackson frowned, standing up and taking a seat next to his boyfriend.

"baby, look at me." bam frowned, opening his eyes, his eyes filled with unreleased tears. his bottom lip quivered, so he put it between his teeth and looked down at his notebooks. a few tear drops fell onto the page.

"baby, maybe you should take a break-"

"but I haven't even done anything! do you see a single word on this page?! you have multiple s-songs done a-and id-ideas! I have n-nothing!" bambams voice cracked as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

Jackson moved bams notebook from his lap and moved the smaller boy into his lap. bam straddled his thighs, his head on jacksons shoulder as he sobbed. the elder rubbed bams back softly, trying to calm the stressed boy down.

"shh, it's okay baby. you're okay. deep breaths, in and out." bam leaned away from jackson to look at him. he took deep breaths like jackson instructed. he started calming down, a few tears still running down his face.

"good job babe." bam smiled weakly, jackson returning the smile. the older boy ran his fingers through bams hair, bam closing his eyes and sighing in content.

"what's wrong sweetheart? having a hard time with lyrics?" bam hummed, opening his eyes to meet jacksons. " 'm frustrated. cant think of anything to write down." bam frowned.

"it's okay babe. sometimes it happens, that's okay. just take a break and you can get to it later or tomorrow. we have two months bam." jackson giggled slightly, his hands leaving bams hair and resting on his hips instead. bam sighed, a pout on his lips.

"but I want to get it done now..." jackson smiled, knowing that his boy was a workaholic, much like himself. "but we all need breaks sometimes. dont stress too much, okay? I'm here." bam nodded, wrapping his arms around jacksons neck and hugging him. jackson wrapped his arms securely around bams small frame.

"my boy, so precious. i love you." Jackson said, kissing down bams neck. bam giggled at the feeling. "love you too hyungie."

"now, let's get ice cream!"

"okay!"