relax ♡ yugjae

requested!

"Uhm, just something soft like cuddles ^^"

I'm so sorry this took me so long to get out. my writers block has been terrible but I hope you enjoy <3

●●●●●

it had been another long day of work. yugyeom felt exhausted, his body ached and all he wanted to do was sleep. being a dance teacher was much harder than he expected but he loved his job and wouldn't trade it for the world, despite how he was currently feeling.

yugyeom unlocked his front door and walked inside. he was met with the nice smell of something cooking along with some music playing. the boy smiled, knowing his boyfriend was probably in the kitchen dancing and singing away.

he made sure he was quiet as he walked toward the kitchen, wanting to see his boyfriend making up dance moves. he stood in the door frame and smiled. his boyfriend, youngjae, was currently swaying as he mixed the food he was cooking.

youngjae did a spin but almost fell when he saw yugyeom watching him.

"yugyeom! oh my god, you scared me!" youngjae shouted. yugyeom just laughed at his boyfriend, going over to give him a kiss.

"missed you." yugyeom said, smiling. youngjae rolled his eyes but smiled back, "missed you too dork. the foods almost done." yugyeom nodded, taking a seat with a sigh.

"tired bubby?" youngjae asked, glancing at yugyeom. yugyeom nodded, running a hand through his hair. youngjae nodded.

"how was work though? have a good day?" youngjae asked, getting bowls ready for the food he made.

"it was good. the kids were so focused today which made it easier but dancing all day... well, you know how it is." yugyeom said, youngjae nodded.

"how was work for you babe?" yugyeom asked. "busy, as usual. I had to help jaebeom hyung with serving tables and seulgi was about ready to beat him up for getting orders wrong but he was trying. other than that it was good."

"I'm glad. I'm so proud of you hyungie." youngjae smiled, looking at yugyeom who was smiling back at him lovingly. he loved yugyeom with everything in his body and he couldnt believe yugyeom felt the same.

"I'm proud of you too my love." the room fell into a comfortable silence.

the food was done so youngjae put everything together for the two and took the bowls to the table.

"thank you babe." yugyeon said, digging in. the two ate together, talking about work and about the food. they mainly stayed quiet, enjoying each others company as they ate.

youngjae finished first. he stood up and washed his dish while yugyeom continued eating. "I'm going to go change and stuff baby, but I'll be in the room waiting for you." youngjae said.

yugyeom just nodded although he was confused. usually youngjae would stay with him until he was done completely. he shook it off and just finished his food so he could go rest with his lover.

yugyeom washed his dish and went to their room. youngjae wasnt in there, which was weird.

"jae..? you here?" yugyeom asked. yugyeom walked into the room and went to the bathroom where he found youngjae.

"babe, what're you doing?" youngjae turned around, a little startled but happy nonetheless.

"I've noticed how tired you are after work and I thought... maybe a nice bath would help." yugyeom looked over to their tub, bubbles filled the tub of water. yugyeom felt his heart flutter, not being able to hold in his giggle.

"you're an angel hyung. thank you." yugyeom walked up to youngjae and cupped his cheeks, kissing him softly. youngjae smiled into the kiss, happy he could make yugyeom happy.

"the waters warm, get in." yugyeom nodded, undressing. youngjae turned around to leave, but yugyeom stopped him.

"aren't you going to join me?" youngjae felt his cheeks heat up but he nodded. he undressed and got into the tub, yugyeom went in right after him, resting against youngjaes chest.

yugyeom closed his eyes as youngjae washed his hair. quiet moans left his mouth as youngjae ran his fingers through his hair. it was relaxing, just being in the rose scented water.

after cleaning each other up and making out, the two decided to get out an hour later. the two brushed their teeth and changed into pajamas so they could lay down.

"thank you hyung, for helping me relax. I really needed that." yugyeom said, snuggling into youngjaes chest. youngjae ran his fingers through the boys hair.

"anything for you sweetheart. I love you, goodnight." youngjae kissed yugyeoms forehead.

"night hyungie, I love you."