run away ♡ bamjae

kinda everywhere but like it's cute sooo

enjoy <3

●●●●●

"but I love you more."

"no no~ i love you most."

"let me win this time jae~ please~"

"ah.. fine. only because you're cute." bambam smiled at his boyfriend, youngjae. the two currently sitting on youngjaes bed, bambam straddling youngjaes lap. the two were at youngjaes house while the older boys parents were at work.

bambams mom didn't like youngjae. she thought it was weird that bam liked boys plus she didn't appreciate youngjaes tattoos he had on his arms. he didn't have many, only a few, yet bambams mom wasnt fond of the idea of her little boy dating someone like youngjae.

youngjaes parents weren't that much different from bams mom. the two didn't like bambam because they felt he was too needy and dependent on their son. it was always hard getting alone time due to this. hence why they are at youngjaes while his parents are at work.

"you're so pretty baby. all for me huh?" youngjae said, his hand gripping bams slim waist while the other one was cupping the young boys face. bambam blushed, a small smile on his face. "all for you hyung."

"god, you're perfect bambam... so so perfect." youngjae gushed, his heart beating quickly as he stared into bambams big brown eyes. "I would do anything for you if you asked." bambams eyes widened.

"a-anything...?" bambam questioned, his heart beating as loudly as youngjaes. the two slowly leaning in, youngjaes eyes on bambams lips.

"anything baby..." before their lips could connect, the front door could be heard opening. bambam and youngjae panicked, bambam quickly scrambling off of youngjaes lap. youngjae was flustered, not expecting his parents to be home so soon.

"youngjae! where are you?" his mothers voice rang through the house. youngjae stood up, telling bambam to be quiet before he opened the door and walked out of his room, making sure to close it behind him.

"uh.. here m-mom!" youngjae called, speeding down the hall. he was greeted with his parents, the two taking off their coats. "what were you doing, you're red. are you sick?" youngjaes mom frowned, putting her hand up to her sons face to check for a fever. he slapped her hand away.

"I'm fine, dont worry. I thought you were staying out longer." youngjae said. his parents nodded. "yes, but we finished things early and came home." his father said, his mom looked at the boy questionably.

"you weren't doing anything.. were you?" youngjaes eyes widened, the accusing tone in his mother's voice telling him what she was thinking. he shook his head quickly. "no! of course not mom." youngjae said, his face turning a little more red.

"hmm. okay well I'm going to ma-" a thud cut off his moms sentence. youngjaes heart dropped. "what was that?" the house was silent.

"what are you talking about? I didn't hear anything. you were talking and you were going to talk about-"

"bambam is here isnt he."

"no m-"

"tell him to come here with his things, hes leaving."

"bu-"

"we've had this talk youngjae.

"just listen-"

"now youngjae!" his mother shouted. youngjae clenched his fists, turning around and storming down the hall. he opened the door and didnt see bambam.

"baby.. you can come out. they heard you." youngjae said sadly. bambam came out from the closet, a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry hyung! i-i was trying to move your clothes and s-something fell!" bambam said, tears in his eyes. youngjae frowned, walking over to the boy and cupping his face.

"shh.. it's okay baby. I'm sorry we got caught.. they finished early today." youngjae sighed, bambam nodding. "m sorry."

"dont be my love, it's okay. we'll... figure it out but for now I need to get you home okay?" bambam nodded, sad he couldn't stay with youngjae any longer.

when the two walked out, they saw youngjaes parents, the two giving bambam disgusted looks.

"dont worry, I'm taking him home so keep your rude comments and looks to yourselves." the two walked out, youngjae slamming the door shut.

while they drove to bambams house, the car was silent. youngjae held bambams hand and drove with the other. bambam had been thinking about what youngjae said earlier:

"I would do anything for you if you asked."

"hyung..?" youngjae hummed, keeping his eyes in the road. "you know how earlier you said... you'd do anything for me if I asked?" the question spiked youngjaes intrest, his attention on bambam.

"yes.. why my love?"

"let's run away."

"w-what?"

"right now, you and i. no one wants us together hyung, might as well... leave." youngjae thought about it for a few seconds.

"why the fuck not?" bambam smiled as youngjae drove away from the direction if bambams house. they decided to just go wherever they wanted. they didn't have much due to this being so sudden but they didnt care.

"hyung, hyung, doesnt jinyoung hyung have that 2nd house that he never uses? let's go there." youngjae nodded. "call him babe, ask him if we can."

jinyoung agreed. the two staying in jinyoungs family's get away home until they figured out what they were doing. of course they'd have to go to school but that was the last thing on their minds as they arrived to the house.

jinyoung told them where the key was and they went inside, the two giggling as adrenaline rushed through them.

"I cant believe we're doing this hyung." bambam said, a small smile on his face. youngjae nodded, the two taking a seat on the couch.

"doesnt matter what we do baby, as long as I'm with you."

"I love you youngjae."

"I love you too bambam."