The Plan

I arrive to school and head to the room Info Chan always hides out in. "Hello Ayano, is been awhile." "Let's get to the point." I reply irritated. She then pulls up the data. The trail started where my parents had been, moving towards here. "So you think it's my mom then." "It couldn't be more clear. I don't know, would she really draw this much attention to herself?" We then hear an announcement for an emergency assembly. Students are also disappearing.

After classes I have Info Chan come with me to the literature club. "If it's Ryoba causing this, can't we just report her?" Sayori asked. "It's not that simple, she's a professional assassin." I reply." Either way we need to do something." Monika adds. "We could try to locate her and defeat her." Hmm, with enough of us that could work. "Anyone involved would need to physically train before taking her on." I reply.

That's how we started planning. So far our team is just Me, Yuri, Monika, Sayori, Natsuki, Budo, and Info Chan. We need to get a few more people, train, and do so quickly. Four students have already gone missing.

The next day Taro comes to us concerned. "Has anyone seen Osana?" Oh no, not another one. She's not the only one who went missing within the last day. Amai and Oka are also gone. We hold another meeting to discuss how to move forward. An alarming pattern is noticed. She been going after people I know. Formal rivals.

A familiar girl enters the room. Not one we particularly like either. "Guys, I know you're planning to try to stop this crazy person. They took Musume too." Hana asking us for help? "I want to help." Everyone looks shocked. "If you join us in this you'll face a lot of danger, even risking your life." I reply to her. "I don't care. Unlike the others I'm not just going to let our girl be hurt." It's settled then, another helper. We soon go home.

Monika's pov:

I spend some time at home practicing code. If I improve enough it may come in handy for when we face Ryoba. I hear knocking on the front door. I check the camera at the for and see a woman looking quite similar to Ayano. It had to be Ryoba. Instead of answering the for, I sneak out with my dog Marco, in case I still get caught. He's a fast dog being a wolf husky mix.

I run as fast as I can. I need to get as far from the house as I can. I hear her running after me. After a while it seems I lost her, but I'm not letting my guard down. After catching my breath I check my surroundings. When I spot her again I take off. I get to an alley and hear someone. "Go find Ayano." I quietly command Marco. After hesitating he runs off. Five minutes layer I feel someone come behind me. Before I can turn to look I feel a sharp pain in my head before blacking out.