Lets play a game~

((None of these beautiful artworks belong to me btw! I'm sure I could try and draw something, but that's too much work. Anyways! FUN FACTS ————> Did you know that "E" is the most common letter and appears in 11 percent of all english words? Weird and totally unrelated, right?? I feel like I'm looking at all the "E's" in everything I've written so far and am slowly cringing! :) ))

3rd Person P.O.V.

Flug let out a heavy sigh as he removed Black Hats arms from his waist. "I'm t-trying to work on the Rays YOU asked me to build, you know!"
"And?"
"W-Well can't you, I don't know, let me work?! For at least an hour or two??"
"But you've been working since eight this morning.." Black Hat sounded slightly disappointed, which Flug responded with a slight grumble. He sighed and turned around to face his star-struck employer. "...Fine...But only if I get to ask you a few questions!"
"Are you suggesting we play a game, Doctor~?" Flug blushed underneath his bag at Black Hats words. But the more he thought about it, the easier it was to accomplish his objective. 'If he agrees to this...I'll be able to learn more about him...his strengths, his weaknesses....(which probably don't add up to a whole lot..)....Is his body similar to a humans?' Even Flug began to doubt that one, but he went along with it anyways. "Alright...I-If we're going to play a game...w-we have to have rules! R-Rule number one..! N-No...doing anything...w-weird.."
"Define...weird~"
"A-Ah! N-No...t-touching...."
"Your game is no fun, Doctor. I won't play your game." Black Hat grumbled, glancing at Flug as he sat himself down in the scientists swivel chair. Flug, wanting his questions answered, groaned but thought of a solution. "H-How about this..If you answer up to three of my questions, I-I'll..." Flug didn't want to do this. Why is he doing this? Is he that desperate for answers about this unknown entity?
".....Let you do ONE thing..." A slow smirk slid across the demons face as he stared at the Doctor with his menacing eyes.
"Do you have any other...requests~?"
"U-Uhm...T-That should be a-all..."
"Good~ It's a deal then~!" The Eldritch demon held out his hand, Flug hesitantly taking it. Black Hat gave it a firm shake, a faint symbol appearing on each of their hands. "W-What was that??" Flug turned his hand over and took off his glove, staring at the symbol on his scarred palm. Black Hat stared at Flug's hand for a moment before speaking;
"Just a mark to seal the deal, of course. If you try to run...well....let's just say you won't get very far~" He gave a devilish grin, licking his lips as he eyed the doctor up and down. Flug shivered. 'R-Right...h-he's a demon....' Flug quickly slid his glove back on and began asking Black Hat a few questions. The demon answered each one almost immediately, but paused as Flug asked his third, and final one. "If you were born a demon, does that mean you have a family?" Flug watched as the Eldritch's face curved in disgust. "I...did. At one point. They are dead to me." The scientist rubbed his arm out of guilt, silently cursing at himself for upsetting his boss. 'At least he's wont remember this..' "Now. My turn~" Flug was about to protest, but Black Hat cut him off before he could say a anything. "Take off your bag, Flug." "W-Wha-?! N-No! I-I c-can't do that!" Flug looked away and hugged his arms uncomfortably. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice. We made a deal~" Flug groaned (mainly to himself) as the symbol on his palm began to pulse. He really had no other choice. So he ran. Flug somehow managed to evade Black Hat for hours, severely pissing the demon off, until he found himself staring up at the large double doors to the very demons bedroom.
"I found you doctor~" The demon grinned from behind Flug, forcefully shoving him through the large doors.

The scientist squeaked in both surprise and fear as he was shoved onto the bed and held down by Black Hat. His arms were pulled above his head with a swift movement from one of Black Hats tendrils which was wound tightly around his wrists. Flug kicked at his boss, not thinking of any consequences that may befall him later, but the demon merely let out a low chuckle in response. Black Hat moved his knee in between Flug's legs and placed a clawed hand on his side. Flug shivered, a blush settling in on his face. "Why are you so against me seeing your face? Do you not trust me?" The grin on the demons face made Flug want to give an immediate no, but he just looked away without a response. Black Hat gave Flug a glare, and just as he ripped the bag off of Flug's head, the sun hit him directly in the eyes.
The Eldritch hissed as he squinted at the sudden light, but quickly blinked a few times to rid himself of the sting. Once he could see again, a confused, yet shocked expression made its way onto his face. He stared down at the male beneath him. His wavy brown locks fell from his head so elegantly and his eyes; they were a beautiful shade of green, staring back at Black Hat. He barely even noticed the scars on the human's face as he found himself staring into the swirling pools of green- why was he so attracted to this human? Why is he in his bed? In his room? "S-Sir...?" Tears were threatening to spill from the scientists eyes as he awaited the worst. Black hat just stared in shock as his scientist spoke. "Flug?! I mean.." Black Hat cringed at his next action as he played it off. "...Yes, Doctor~?" He cringed again, not use to acting....nice.....but went with it anyways as to save himself from the embarrassment.
Flug quickly covered his face with his hands, the uncomfortable feeling in his gut twisting to match his reddening cheeks.
Black hat locked eyes with Flug once more, feeling the same twisting knot in his abdomen. "...P-P-Please g-give me m-m-my bag back...you got w-what you w-wanted.."
A single tear rolled down the humans face as he continued to hide himself. Black Hat stared at Flug with no words to say, still lingering over top of the distressed human. He didn't know what to do.

To be Continued.

((Sorry for the long wait! You know, the usual Wattpad excuse; school. Now I finally understand why! XD Oh well! This next chapter will be a little slow too, so sorry again!
But stick around~! The fun has only just begun~!))

-Red