Last A/N for a while...

Hey everyone 

I just wanted to say TYSM FOR 15K+ READS I CANT BELIEVE IT ILY ALL 🥺💕

And

I'm sorry I can't reply to all of the comments! There are so many of you now it's hard to keep up 😅 I'll try to respond to all of them :)

And 

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to publish a new chapter as often anymore...

See, I started this book in the summer, which school was out and I didn't have to worry about anything and I could update weekly, or even daily if I wanted to!

But, recently my grades have dropped a lot...

And my mom gets on my ass about it and she takes away my electronics until I complete my homework...

It sometimes takes me a while to finish my homework and sometimes when I finish early my mom will have me do chores in order to take away even MORE time...

Mind you, I have a YouTube, Wattpad, Quotev, TikTok, Amino, Discord, Steam, and Deviant Art I have to be active on.

And I feel pressured to be really active on everything in order to keep my friends and followers to stay loyal and keep a bond with me...

And as I had explained earlier, my mother takes away that time because of my grades...

My parents are currently getting a divorce and they no longer live with each other.

The divorce AND maintaining my reputation on everything really damages my mental state and how I think...

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to be taking a break...

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone for, but I swear on my life I will come back.

I love you all

See you later 💕