[𝙖𝙪] 𝙧𝙖𝙮 • 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

Angst~♡
Requested by VDgamerz04
School and Modern AU
1949 words

[Y/N POV]
It's another day to go to Grace Feild High. I was on my last year. I've been pretty much dragging myself going to school, because I get bored a lot. My grades are fine though. Nothing much has been going around. Everything here is so boring, and I just can't seem to find anything to entertain myself with. Or so I thought.

Isabella: Class, we have a new student in our class! Please introduce yourself.
Ray: Good morning. My name is Ray, and I hope you all welcome me into your class.

The girls of my class started whispering and squealing. I was left unamused, but still pretty excited to know this guy. He seems interesting. His hair was a raven color, and the style was really edgy. Let's see how this new student is, ey?

Isabella: Ok, Ray. You can sit down next to Y/N. Y/N, please raise your hand.

Jackpot! I raised my hand, and Ray started walking towards me. He sat down on the chair beside mine.

Ray: Hello, I'm Ray. You must be Y/N.
Y/N: Hi new kid, welcome. You seem pretty interesting.
Ray: How come?
Y/N: Well, first your hair is really edgy. Second, you got every single girl in this class squealing, except me of course.
Ray: Haha, you think so?
Y/N: Yep. So, did you get toured around yet?
Ray: Not yet. Would you mind touring me around.
Y/N: No problem.

This new kid is surely something. As the days went by, I got to know him more. He's pretty smart and always has his nose stuck in a book. He made friends, specifically Emma and Norman. I actually got excited going to school now. I also just realized how cute he actually is upclose- Wait, Y/N what are you thinking? The other day you were dreading going to school, and now you're excited just because of this new guy? No, no. But, I have to admit, I like his company. He helps me with homework and understanding the topics. Ray really is a nice guy. I appreciate him.

Weeks went by, and me and Ray became closer. He went from a stranger to my seatmate to my bestfriend.

Y/N: Wait, wait, so you divide this, then multiply the quotient and two?
Ray: That's correct.
Y/N: Wow, that was so simple. I understand it now. Thanks.
Ray: No problem.

We were actually rumored to be dating, and I get why. We were always together! But we aren't a couple. I didn't have a group of friends before, so a lot of people definitely suspected us to be dating, because we suddenly became that close. But, no, we're not dating. Our friendship developed however, and I love that.

[Timeskip]

Isabella: The annual school fair is going to happen in 3 weeks, so please do well in your preparations, and enjoy the fair!

---

Y/N: Ok, so, what are your plans for the fair?
Ray: Hm, maybe we go around the booths?
Y/N: Sounds like a great idea! Are we inviting anyone else?
Ray's mind: I was hoping it was just the two of us.
Ray: Uh, why don't we invite Emma and Norman?
Y/N: Oh yeah, for sure!

We invited the two, and they agreed. So the preparations for the fair started, and we were having fun installing up the booths. There was many kinds of booths actually. There was a photobooth, a prize booth, a jail booth, a love booth, and so much more! I was excited.