• 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 •

Just a disclaimer, these are my personal opinions, so you may agree or disagree with them as you wish. This was not meant to offend anyone. This may contain spoilers. Hope you enjoy!

1. I don't see the point of the Rayanna ship

Don't hate me, but I just don't see why y'all ship them. I only see two reasons, and that's when Anna cut her hair for Ray, and the fact that Anna is the next girl closest to Ray's age, which isn't that much of a good point to ship them. They don't have that much interactions either, both in the anime and the manga. They only had two I think. The thing is, a lot of people ship them, and I'm not hating or anything, but Rayanna is one of those ships that have the least possibility of being canon. Like, Gilda and Don have a bigger chance of being canon.

2. I don't like that Yuugo and Lucas died

Pretty much not an opinion, because almost the whole fandom cried when they died. Like, I didn't want them to die. They had power couple potential- jkjk but in all honesty, they were good characters that I wanted to see more in the later parts of the manga. Yuugo's character development, and the bond he shared with not just Lucas, but the rest of the children, was really sweet and amazing. But Kaiu Shirai chose to kill them off, unless- they actually survived :0 jk, the chances of that is pretty low, but then again, we never know.

3. Isabella isn't a bad character

If you read the latest chapters of the manga, you know that Isabella is actually a good character, but Peter persuaded her. She accepted that she was going to die, because she let the children escape. She also wished them goodluck on the outside world, and that she contented, because the children escaped, and that Leslie was free (because he died poor boi). I love Isabella's character development, and she deserves more praise and love🤧 She also gave birth to Ray, so props to her.

4. Phil, Gilda and Don deserve better

It's always Ray, Emma, and Norman. I'm not complaining because the trio play such an important role in the story, but remember that Phil, Don, and Gilda helped too. Without them, they wouldn't have escaped. When Ray and Emma left with Yuugo to Goldy Pond, Gilda and Don took care of their younger siblings, since they were the oldest that were left. They also helped in the escape plan, and were so worried for Ray and Emma. Gilda even threatened Yuugo if he killed one of them. Don and Gilda wanted to help their older siblings, since they felt like they were so overworked, and carried a big responsibility. Phil on the other hand, protected their siblings that were left in Grace Feild. He also carried a lot of pain, being the only one knowing about the secret. He also met a new family, and saw some of them get shipped. He also told Emma that leaving the younger children were fine, and that he would look after them. The three of them deserve better.

5. Sister Krone is also a good character

She was creepy, and kinda scary, but hey, the children wouldn't have escaped without her. She only wanted freedom like the rest of the children, but she was killed. I feel bad for her actually, and her past too. She gave the pen to Norman, which showed the directions to the hideout. She wished the children goodluck, and wanted them to escape. I think she just wanted to live like the rest, but she couldn't. It's sad to know it was the Queen who ate her.

6. Leslie and Isabella would've been a good couple

Most probs not an opinion, and is a fact, but if Leslie lived, him and Isabella would've been a good couple. He would die anyway, since he can't be a mom lmao, but if they escaped together, it would be precious. I still believe that Leslie is alive, and may possibly be with the Ratris. The chances are pretty low, but you never know! I want him to live. They actually had mutual feelings for each other, and their 'love story' is so adorable🥺🤧

7. Touch Off by UVERworld is OP of the Decade

This is a fact. PERIODT. Jk jk, but I don't care if you tell me that there are better OPs, Touch Off is still the best for me. Not just the tune, because NANANANANANA is amazing, but the lyrics are really deep. They really mirror and correspond to The Promised Neverland. The song talks about freedom and never giving up, and that this will to be free lights up a flame inside us, and if you look at the TPN storyline, it really mirrors it. The children want freedom, and they never gave up. Ray tried to set himself on fire which was hot- wait what. Seriously though, Touch Off is a bop, and it made me stan UVERworld. I listen to more of their songs now, like Rob the Frontier, Odd Future, and Plot. Rob the Frontier and Odd Future are also anime ops ;w;.

That's all for now! I'm going to update soon ;w;

will post a part 2