Fashion Shows

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'll post more often I promise. 

It was Paris Fashion Week 2020, and you made sure your schedule was clear as soon as you heard Kendall was walking. 

You were sitting in the audience next to Kris, Kim, Scott, Kourtney and all the kids, as well as Yolanda who had come to see her kids walk the runway as well. 

While you watched all the other models come down the runway, flashing a grin to some of your closest friends, Gigi, Bella and Hailey, you thought about how happy you were now that Kenny and you could go public. 

You could finally come to her shows, do photoshoots and not have the constant stress when a paparazzi came around. 

While you sat there daydreaming, Scott nudged your side gently and you snapped awake. "Look, it's Kenny." 

As soon as you looked up, your jaw dropped. She looked absolutely stunning. Her costume was fitted perfectly on her tan skin and she had a smouldering look going on that made you weak in your knees. "Wow." you murmured as your eyes followed her every move, the eyes that were so filled with love and pride. 

The others were all smirking next to you, because little did you know, almost every camera was pointed at you and these videos would be all over the news tomorrow. 

Kendall noticed someone staring and looked up, flashing a smirk at you and your family as she reached the end of the runway. You didn't notice, but Kris, Kourtney and Kim could all tell that she was trying to hold back a blush from your loving gaze. 

"I love you." you mouthed to Ken silently and she grinned in response. She didn't have to say anything back, because you and her both knew that you shared that same fiery, intense and passionate love for each other, and would continue on to do so for the rest of your lives.