Jealousy

In your opinion, Kendall Jenner was often...completely crazy. 

Obviously when someone else said that you flipped, but in some scenarios, you had to agree. 

One of the most common scenarios was when she got jealous. In reality, the supermodel was a very insecure person, due to hate comments, being the 'least curvy Kardashian', etc. So whenever she would see you with another girl, whether she was famous or not, curvier or not, it was like a green eyed monster exploded within her. 

The biggest incident happened today. You were both out clubbing with your closest friends and while Kendall was dancing with the girls, you were at the bar sipping a beer. Justin and the rest of the guys were somewhere else so for once you were all alone. 

That fact was quickly taken advantage of by a random girl who was suddenly all over you, flirting obnoxiously and trying to get you to kiss her. Not only did you not want to kiss her because of Kendall, but the stench of alcohol from her mouth was making you nauseous. 

Unfortunately, Aphrodite was not on your side tonight and Kendall turned around and spotted the woman. You felt the burning gaze on you and kept trying to get away from the girl, but Kendall did that for you, taking you by your collar and pulling you out of the club, careful not to hurt you. 

"What the fuck was that Y/N?" She asked angrily and you looked absolutely bewildered at why she was yelling at you. 

"What do you mean? She came onto me, I tried to get her off and then you dragged me here." you replied defensively and she rolled her eyes. "You let her touch you? 

Suddenly you seemed to snap. You knew her self esteem was like below zero, but you were tired of it now. "Kenny this is ridiculous. I didn't do anything with her! I tried to get her away! Just like every other time this has happened. I don't understand why you don't get it Kendall. I am so in love with you, not random girls I meet at bars or on the streets. When you finally realize that, you come home tonight." you fired back as you stormed down the street and to your car, driving home. 

Kendall watched you go, the weight of the situation slamming into her like a bag of bricks. She knew she had fucked up and immediately panicked and took an Uber back home. 

She saw your car in the driveway and sighed, unlocking the front door and moving to go upstairs, trying your bedroom handle and frowning when it was locked. "Babe?"

You didn't reply just shook your head and laid down on your bed. 

Kendall bit her lip. "Y/N I'm sorry. I really, really am.  I just...I haven't been in the best place so far and...I see you all over the media with all these girls lusting after you and I just lose it. I shouldn't, but I'm so so afraid of losing you Y/N. I'm sorry. I know sorry can't fix the things I've done and said, but I'm going to fix it. I'll try not to flip out anymore. I'll try not to make any more scenes. I'll try. I promise."

When you didn't say anything, Kendall sighed softly and turned to go down the stairs, preparing to sleep on the couch, but then heard the door open. You stood in the doorway and she turned around and looked hesitant. "So-" 

You cut her off with a sweet, loving kiss, capturing her smaller lips in yours for a few moments before pulling away. "Ken...I love you. And I promise you, you're never gonna lose me. But thank you. Thank you for trying." you murmured against her lips and she grinned. 

Just like that, the jealousy slowly died down, and so did all the excess fights and scenes. 

And so what if she was a little crazy...you still loved your insane, sweet, adorable Kenny.