Surprising her and her family on Christmas

Christmas for Kendall was usually overseas and away from her family, but her busy schedule had finally allowed her to be at home, which excited her and the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan tremendously. The only setback was when she found out that you weren't going to be there. 

-flashback-

"What? You're not gonna be here?" Kenny exclaimed with annoyance and sadness. 

You sighed softly, knowing how bad she must have felt in that moment. You were glad it was a phone call and you couldn't see the look of devastation on her face. "I'm sorry baby, but there was an emergency with one of the backup dancers." you explained, sighing softly. "I might still be there." you added, but knew that there was a very slim chance of that happening.

Kendall sighed softly and nodded. "It's okay." she murmured. "I know how important that must be. Hope they're okay."

You bit your lip guiltily and frowned. "I'm sorry Ken. I'll try to make it." you promised softly. 

"Alright. I'll talk to you soon, we're discussing the family Christmas Card." she replied. 

You smiled slightly. "Give everyone my love and tell them I'm sorry." you said and she agreed. You both said your I love you's before hanging up. 

-end of flashback-

Although Kendall was sad you weren't gonna be there, the feeling was pushed away for the time being as her little nieces and nephews begged her to play with them, to which she gladly agreed. 

Little did she know, the adult side of the family were all smirking to themselves as they got a text from Y/N, who was at the door. Khloé ran to open it silently, squeezing the life out of you before letting you in. "Geez Khloé those workouts are really paying off." you murmured and she laughed softly. "Welcome home Y/N. Cmon, she's in the living room." you grinned and followed her, mouthing your hello's to the adults as you snuck up behind your girlfriend, who was playing with baby True. 

You smirked slightly and gently murmured in her ear, your arms snaking around her waist behind her in the familiar loving position. "Even if it's Christmas...boo."

Kendall almost screeched with surprise and set True down, whipping around and tackling you with a grin. "You're here!"

You laughed softly, a joyful twinkle in your eyes as you gazed up at her. "I'm here." you murmured and tilted your head up to kiss her softly, smiling against her soft lips.

Unfortunately, the moment between you two was interrupted by the kids of the family yelling your name and jumping on you and Kendall. causing you two to break apart laughing. 

After being suffocated by the kids and being hugged nearly to death by the rest of the family, you and Kendall finally had your sweet moment to yourselves. 

"I would give you a present but I think me being here is enough." you joked causing her to roll her eyes. "I'm kidding it's being shipped-" you were cut off by her gentle, sweet lips on yours. You melted into the kiss, one hand reaching up to cup her cheek gently and the other pulling her closer gently. 

It certainly was a Merry Christmas indeed.