Kardashian Kid Takeover

You and Kendall have been dating for about 2 years and have loved every minute of it. 

However, the only people who love you as much as Kenny herself are her family members. As soon as she introduced you to her famous family, (and passed the dozens of tests they put you through), they absolutely loved you. Especially the kids. 

They called you their favourite uncle, well at least most of them did (Scott was always jealous of that). 

This year you were all spending Christmas night at Kourtney's house, and you got there earlier than Kendall which meant you were at the others' mercy. 

As soon as you entered there were shrieks of happiness from Penelope, North, Mason, Saint, Stormi and True. "Uncle Y/N!"

With a yelp, you found yourself on the ground with five kids on top of you, smothering you in hugs. They were all chattering at the tops of their voices, all about different things and you laughed with surprise and amusement. 

"Guys you might wanna let Uncle Y/N breathe." Kourtney called from the kitchen noticing your face turning purple and you shot her a look of thanks as you were able to get up. 

Saint and Penelope were especially attached to you, so each of them grabbed one of your legs and would not let go, causing you to waddle around to say hello to the others, carrying the two babies, Stormi and True on your shoulders. 

Kendall was running a little later than usual so for about an hour you were stuck playing games with all the kids and having barely enough time to say 2 words to the adults. 

However, you didn't even realize how much fun you were actually having with those kids until a couple minutes later, when your girlfriend walked in and you didn't even notice. You were too engaged in a heated debate about ponies versus zombies. 

Kendall was standing with her sisters and her mom, watching you play with the kids with a amused, yet loving smile on her face. 

"You know..." Kris began smirking. 

"Y/N's gonna be a great dad someday." The sisters chorused softly, making sure you didn't hear. 

Kendall certainly did, the supermodel turning bright red at their words. "O-oh. Noted?" she mumbled, glancing around at anything but them. Her eyes landed on you, watching your bright smile that was reflected in all the kids' faces, and she couldn't help thinking that you certainly would be an amazing dad someday.