《♡》Remember When?《♡》

~♤~

Deku's Point of View

The ride back to my apartment was long and awkward. Kacchan insisted on coming with me in case there was villains there. After all, I used to be the Symbol of this Peace.

"So, about what happened earlier. I'm sorry." Kacchan apologized as he avoided eye contact.

"It's alright. I just need to find another job." I nodded at him and talked in a calm manner. Thinking about what happened only moments ago.

"Why can't we be friends?" Kacchan asked now looking at me with an unreadable face.

"I don't think so." Checking dryly, I met his gaze.

"Why's that?" Kacchan pressed with a puzzled face.

"I learned, if you can be friends with your ex, it either means you still love them, or you never did." Taking a deep breath I spoke unable to look his way.

"I see." Kacchan nodded to show he understood.

"And, well I can't admit to myself you never loved me," I spoke with a bit of regret as soon as it was out.

"What did you just say?" Kacchan asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"You heard me," I growled this giving him a glare.

"How could you think that, Deku? After everything we've been through?" Kacchan asked as he got up and sat next to me.

"Well after everything we have been through, how could I not?" I asked while getting up. I was at my stop.

I got off and started the walk to my apartment. I couldn't tell if Kacchan followed me. Since I didn't see him so I just continued the walk without worry. Then when I got to my place and unlocked the door, I felt myself being pushed inside. Great.

"Just so you know, I loved you the whole time we were together! Start to finish, understand!" Kacchan yelled at me as he pushed me onto my couch.

"Then why did you leave?" My voice raised as I got up, and pushed a finger to his chest.

"I left because I made you cry! Damn it! You deserved better Deku! Is that what you wanted to fucking hear?" Kacchan yelled as he pushed my hand away.

"Look, I'm different now. All I know is I need a therapist, so can you please come work for me?" Kacchan pleaded once he was calm.

"Okay. But one condition." If I'm working for him I need to make one thing clear. Of course, as I gave into him, something that once was a habit.

"Name it." Kacchan sounded hopeful once he heard me agree.

"If you ever hit me with a book again, I will use my quirk on you." My voice deepened and my eyes turned dark as I sat on my lounge chair, opposite of Kacchan.

"Deal." He nodded before he got up get up and grab his coat and leave.

"Bye nerd," Kacchan called to me as he slowly walked out.