《♡》The Morning After《♡》

~♤~

When I woke up the next morning I was in Kacchan's arms. My face was in his chest. I could see his defined chest and his abs.

I snuggled against him and rubbed my nose lightly against his chest. He smelled so good. The nitroglycerin made him smell of sweet caramel. My favorite candy.

"Morning Deku," Kacchan said as he came close to my face and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning Kacchan," I said as I breathed in his scent again.

"We better clean up huh?" Kacchan said as he got out of the covers and held my hand so I could follow him.

Once inside the bathroom, I noticed how big it was. It had a Jack and Jill sink, marble tile everywhere, and the world's biggest shower. It looked like a small office. And there were two toilets, a regular one, and a bidet.

"Wow Kacchan, this bathroom is bigger than our bedroom in our first apartment," I said beginning to chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Kacchan said coming up behind me, slapping my ass.

"Kacchan, we need to clean up," I said as I stopped his hands from going any further.

"Deku, why do you tease me like this?" Kacchan said as he turned on the shower to warm.

"Like what?" I asked as I grabbed two towels.

"That ass, it's so plump and beautiful," Kacchan said circling me.

"Haha, let's take a shower Kacchan," I said sarcastically to avoid whatever he was trying to do.

"Fine," Kacchan said with a pout on his face as he opened the shower door for me.

The whole time I scrubbed and Kacchan shampooed and conditioned our hair. His hands felt good, going through my hair.

"Mmh, that feels nice," I said tipping my head back a bit to rinse my hair.

"Yeah, your hair is so soft," Kacchan said as he continued to play with my hair.

"I love it when you play with my hair," I said as I washed the last of soap on us.

"And I love it when we're together," Kacchan said as he got the last of the conditioner out of my hair.

"Me too, it wasn't easy without you," I said as Kacchan turned the shower off.

"Yeah, but I did keep some things," Kacchan told me as he handed me my towel.

"Oh, like what?" I asked curiously.

"Just some of your old things," Kacchan said as we dried off.

"Oh, interesting," I said leaving the bathroom with my towel. I was going into Kacchan's closet to see if I could borrow some clothes. I forgot to bring some.

"Nothing too important," Kacchan called to me as I heard him leaving the bathroom.

"Oh my God," I said in pure shock. There in Kacchan's closet was a small box filled with my clothes.

"Oh, that," Kacchan said as he got a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Well since these are mine, I'll use something," I said as I got on my knees and began searching for something decent to wear.

"Sounds good, can you hand me that white button-down?" Kacchan asked as he pulled on some light gray khakis.

"Oh sure," I said as I grabbed the expensive, french, wooden hanger and handed the shirt to him. Not a single wrinkle was in sight.

"Hey, this was nice," Kacchan told me as he put on the shirt.

"Yeah, have a good day at work Kacchan," I said as I pulled him in for a quick kiss and then headed out for the elevator.

"Hey, nerd." I heard Kacchan call behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked stopping in front of the door, looking at Kacchan on top of the staircase.

"I love you," Kacchan said as he smiled at me.

"I love you too," I said, smiling back.

Once I got into the elevator I was wondering what today would be like. There would be gossip about Kacchan and who he was dating. I just wasn't sure if this meant trouble.

"Morning Dr. Midoriyia," Beth said as I got off the elevator.

"Good morning Beth, how are you?" I asked as I stopped at her desk.

"Okay, but Channel 5 News keeps calling for you," Beth said as she motioned towards the phone.

"Thank you so much, Beth," I said as I smiled at her, and then I went into my office.

When I went inside I realized that the shirt I was wearing was special. This shirt had meaning behind it. To some, it might look like a plain navy colored tunic. But to Kacchan and me, it was a treasure. This was the shirt I wore on our first date. The very next day after the graduation party.

We decided to go to the cafe near the mall. We weren't sure if we wanted our friends to know about us yet. So we decided to go somewhere secluded but nice. I can still hear the clanging of the dishes together. The fresh smell of baked bread. Small bits of chatter here and there. It was a calm and lovely experience. When we walked in and were seated at a small booth by the hostess was when I took in the atmosphere.

It was a diner that reminded me of the Village Inn. But then the sentimental day was ruined because Kacchan suggested we see the horror film, Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Needless to say, I did NOT like it. So Kacchan comforted me, and we decided to watch the Titanic. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie, but Kacchan told me it ended happily. I never tried watching it again because it was too painful of memory to try. But now that we're together again, I'm going to watch the whole thing tonight.

"Dr. Midoriyia?" I heard Beth say this. I quickly turned around from my view of my window to see Beth with an anxious face.

"Yes, Beth?" I said a bit concerned.

"Channel 5 News wants to talk, and refuses to leave the premises, should I call security?" Beth said as she pointed to the window. I quickly walked over, and sure enough, there was a swarm of people from Channel 5 News.

"I'll take care of this, thank you Beth," I said as I motioned for her to leave and relax. I have had enough of this harassment. But I wasn't giving in either.

I then went over to my desk and opened my laptop. As soon as I opened my email, I saw it was flooded from Channel 5 News requests. I opened up the most recent and began to type.

_________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed, and please vote! Have a great day and love yourself, more soon! Bye.