《♡》Final Chapter《♡》

~♤~

A/N: Hey guys! This is my last chapter and I couldn't decide how I was going to end it, so I made alternate endings! Writing this got me very emotional and I have loved this journey with all of you so much! But this is not the end! I hope that you enjoy and I love every one of you.

《Ending 1》

《♡》Day at the Beach《♡》

Deku's Point of View

Sand. Warm white sand between my toes. Ocean blue water washes over my bare feet as a calming, gentle breeze blows by and the salty smell of the ocean fills my nostrils. My eyes glaze over the view of the sun rising atop the water and water washes over my feet. This moment is stunning, right out of the magazine type of sight. It couldn't get better than this.

"Papa! Papa! Come look!" A small blonde toddler with freckles dotting his squishable cheeks and vivid green eyes pursues towards me, squealing.

"Nakamoto!" I gasped once he pounced on me, knocking me off my feet and we both giggled.

"Where's your father and brother, Nakamoto?" Nakamoto just giggled and gingerly got off of me before tugging us to a different area of the beach.

"I have a surprise!" Nakamoto exclaimed. We ran hand in hand towards his surprise.

When we stopped running, I gasped before falling into a fit of laughter. Kacchan was neck-deep in the sand and Murai was carving the sand into a mermaid tail. Nagata was giggling and Nakamoto ran over and joined in.

"Kacchan, what happened?" I stifled a laugh, walking over and kneeling to him.

"Well, I fell asleep and when I woke up, this was happening," Kacchan chuckled as I just smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Do you need help?" I ran a hand through his spiky blonde hair, feeling the soft strands in nonchalantly brushing between my fingertips.

"I'm good. Just give me a second," Next thing I knew, Kacchan leaped out of the sand and tacked our sons.

"Daddy, no!" Nakamoto pleaded, giggling and thrashing around.

"We're sorry! HahahahAHahaaaha!" Murai squealed.

"Better be little brats!" Kacchan chuckled before running into the water with them and drenching everyone wet from the crashing waves.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' I wheezed, falling onto my knees.

"Now it's not fair that we have all the fun," Kacchan then ran out of the water and I tried to run away, but he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder before dropping me into the water.

"You are so in for it!" I squealed, jumping on Kacchan and creating a huge splash when we pummeled to the water.

When we got back up to surface, Kacchan pulled me down and into a sloppy kiss. At first, I resisted because our sons could have been watching, but eventually melted into his touch and wrapped my arms around his neck.