League of Villains

That smile should belong to me...

And only me...

I'll make sure it happens at any cost...

Even if I have to become irrational about it.

Irrational: not logical or reasonable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V:

"Welcome dear Y/n...to the league of villains." Tomura smiles at me, as he still held me in his grasp.

I looked around and was slightly surprised.

"It's..actually nicer than I imagined it to be.." I admit in slight embarrassment.

"Yeah, get that a lot from other villain recruits." Tomura shrugged.

"Shigaraki, you actually managed to kidnap Y/n? Congrats, you had a job and you actually completed it." Dabi says suddenly, coming out of no where.

"Shut up raisin." Tomura growled.

"Ah! Hello again Dabi, good to see you." I smile at him.

"Wait...you actually know him? How?" Tomura questioned.

"It was two nights ago actually, my little brother was being attacked by a villain known as Overhaul, and so I decided to cope with him to have him leave my younger brother off with a warning. Overhaul ended up being pretty nice and rational, and thankfully for me I didn't have to fight him." I smile at the memory of the cute germaphobic villain.

I then added,

"And that's when I accidentally bumped into Dabi while saying goodbye to Overhaul. And that's how me and Dabi are aquatinted." I finished.

Dabi's P.O.V:

That damn Overhaul guy... making Y/n able to smile like this, it makes me pissed off.

Okay, I may have gotten slightly attached to her..maybe even to the point where I might start to make my move on her before anyone else does.

I may have made fun of Shigaraki for becoming so possessive of this hero girl so quick earlier...

But now look where I am...

I'm in the same situation as he is.

I had become...

Possessive...

Tomura's P.O.V:

"Over...haul?" I mutter to myself, feeling slightly...what's the word...jealous?

I also got ticked off when she smiled at the thought of the memory...

The thought of him.

That smile should belong to me...

And only me...

I'll make sure it happens...

At any cost.

Even if I have to become irrational about it...