Can't decide..(VERY SHORT!)

I can't decide..

It's too hard to decide..

I love all three of you...

Yet..I just can't choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V:

"So Y/n, which one of us do you love more?" Tomura asked.

"Why are you asking such a weird question Tomura?"

"The reason he's asking it is because our desires are getting to the point where we may not be able to control them anymore. It's only getting harder and harder for the three of us to share you." Dabi said.

"So that's why-" Tomura started.

"You must choose-" Dabi continues.

"One." Overhaul finishes with a smirk when emphasizing the word one.

I couldn't stop them...

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing, and the three villains looked at me in shock, not being able to process or know how to deal with this situation.

"I can't decide..It's too hard to decide..I love all three of you...Yet..I just can't choose one. I would like all three of us to pursue our relationship just like we have been..I know..it may start to get hard for you...but please...I don't want to get separated from two of you if I just choose one...so..please?" I choked on my tears as more streamed our like waterfalls, but were salty like the oceans waves.

They were silent for a few minutes, their hearts burning with guilt, and their growing feeling of love only grew more, only making it more dangerous for not only Y/n..but for themselves and the well-being of other people too.

They all came to me and gave me a hug.

"If that's how you truly feel.." Tomura sighs.

"Then we'll grant your wish..." Dabi continues.

"And stay with you...for eternity.." Overhaul finishes.

I smile, my tears had finally stopped, but my eyes were puffy and there was red streaks down my face.

I slowly started drifting off to sleep, getting comfy in their warm, and welcoming hug that also felt very tense and uneasy.

But I neglected that fact...and sleep hit me as quick as lightning.