A Day with Tomura and a day with Dabi gone wrong?

Ah, what a beautiful lady you two have here. You have wonderful aesthetic! Too bad she's out of both of your league's

You lay one hand on her I won't hesitate to kill you!

And for your information we're in the same league asshat!

Aesthetic: characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste

Asshat: a stupid or contemptible person.

Bonus words in the story!

Oblige: do as (someone) asks or desires in order to help or please them.

Consent: permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

Maybe...we'd be better off staying at home....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V:

"So Y/n..." Tomura says.

"Yes?" I tilt my head in question.

"Me you, and Daddy issues 2.0 are going to be going on a date at nighttime. But, in order to do that, you'll need to be disguised well enough so that heroes and your peers won't recognize you right away."

"A...Date?" I ask, slightly blushing.

"Yes...a date...we decided that we can share you...but if that damn Ashtray gets more of his share then promised..." Dabi says.

"And the same goes to crippling depression here." Tomura sneers.

"Then he will die by my hands!" They bother say in unison.

"Okay you two, calm down, there'll be no need for that!" I say frantically.

"Toga, come help our guest get ready Okay?"

"Okay Shigaraki-Kun~" Toga giggles and drags me away.

"You know something Y/n-nee? I think Shigaraki-Kun and Dabi like you a lot!"

"Y-you think so?" I blush.

"Mhm! I think it's pretty obvious~" She smiles sweetly as she gives me a pair of clothes, the same exact ones as hers to be exact.

"Wait a minute..am I going to be disguised as you, but with H/c twin buns?" I ask.

"That's the plan! But also these are the only clothes I have! We should go shopping together~"

"Sounds fun!" I smile.

"Just as long as Shigaraki-Kun and Dabi don't kill me for doing so.." She murmurs.

"Wait,What was that?"

"Nothing~"

I get dressed in her clothes, but it's kinda tight in the chest area(yeah you have big tits in this fanfic, deal with it)

The skirt was also really short, no matter how much I tugged on it, it either went too far up or too far down, so I just left it alone.

Toga took some rubber bands and pulled my H/c hair into two side buns like hers with the slightly messy look she had going on. (You have long hair too, deal with it)

"Perfect~ you look close enough to me that no one should be able to tell!"

There was only a small glass pane, that was considered a mirror here so I went to go look at myself in that.

Toga wasn't kidding, I really did resemble her when dressed like this.

"My masterpiece is done~"

Tomura And Dabi looked at me after giving a little effort to at least put on bow ties.

Their mouths visibly dropped, they were shocked at how pretty you looked in other clothes.

"This skirt is killing me, can I put on the U.A socks please?" I pleaded.

"No." Both Tomura And Dabi said, giving me a blank stare.

I sighed, but obliged.

Tomura hesitantly took off the hand of his father from off his face, along with all of the others hands that were strung across his body, and not only that, but he put on two Quirk restricting gloves!

"Since when did you have the time to make another one?" I ask.

"Darling~ I always have time to do anything I want." Tomura smirked.

"Okay Okay, enough flirting crinkles it's time for us to go." Dabi said, unhappy with Tomura's actions.

"Someone Jealous?"

"No!"

"Yes you are, our personalities must've switched or something, because usually you're the flirty type."

Dabi only growled and was quiet for the rest of our walk, only taking occasional glances at my appearance, but then his eyes travel unintentionally down to your legs,the skirt so short he could almost...

"Damn Stitches, I didn't know you were a pervert too." Tomura smirks while trying to get Dabi caught.

I looked back at Dabi, confused, and slightly disgusted.

His face flushed a bright red.

"I-I didn't mean to I swear, it happened without my consent!" He stuttered.

He was so going to get back at Tomura for that one.

"Well, okay." I say as we finally arrive at the restaurant.

We sit down and get ready to order, our waiter came over and eyed me like a piece of candy.

"Ah, what a beautiful lady you two have here. You have wonderful aesthetic! Too bad she's out of both of your league's." The waiter winked at me.

"How about you ditch them and come with me instead?" He added.

"You lay one hand on her I won't hesitate to kill you!" Tomura growled, making me surprised, he's never usually this mad.

"And for your information we're in the same league asshat!" Dabi snarled.

Dabi too? What's going on?

"Come on Y/n, we're leaving." Tomura said as he grabbed my hand.

"B-but the food." I complained.

"We have ramen at the league, you'll live." Dabi said, grabbing my other hand that was free.

That made me happy, seeing as I loved ramen.

"Maybe...we'd be better off staying at home.." Tomura muttered to himself.

Tomura and Dabi's P.O.V:

"After Y/n falls asleep, I'm going to go back to that place and kill that guy!"

Tomura's P.O.V:

That should show guys....

Dabi's P.O.V:

Not to mess with something that's ours.