Sharing her...

"Oi! Don't hog her to yourself you jackasses! We have to share her!"

"You're Right.."

"It's about damn time you said that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third P.O.V:

There the three villains sat, the lovely girl sitting between Tomura and Overhaul, which did not please Dabi.

But still again..there they were on the cheap red couch, watching a movie on the small tv they had in the league.

Tomura laid his head on Y/n's Shoulder, and Overhaul put his arm around her.

She seemed tense, but was soon eased by how comfortable it actually was. She didn't seem to mind the physical touch..and once again.. this angered Dabi.

Soon, he had had enough.

"Oi! Stop hogging her to yourselves jackasses! We have to share her!" He growled and plopped himself on her lap and leaned back into her plump breasts...they were the best pillows in the world.

Y/n was confused, were they fighting over her?

Tomura and Overhaul sighed.

"Yeah you're right...sorry about that.." They both said.

"Guys...no need to fight over me..I love all of you.." Y/n blushed slightly, making the three villains blush and want her more then they had intended.

"About damn time you said that." The three villains said, smirking.

"We love you too."

This was the beginning..of a forbidden, yet possessive love between villains..and a former hero.