Royal Intro: Apple White

Everything is not just right. How can anything possibly be just right if I, the daughter of the Fairest of Them All herself, do not get my happily ever after? Raven. Raven Queen ruined this for me, for everyone! How could she be so selfish? Such an evil thing to do!

By not signing, Raven was officially planning on not giving me my poisoned apple, disrupting our storyline and the destinies of Hunter Huntsman, Daring Charming, Raven herself, and me! I thought we were friends! I thought I'd be able to convince her!

Daring, of course, knowing he would grow up to save me and we'd live happily ever after if our destinies continued, now hated Raven (I think, at least). She was so, so necessary and important to our stories. All she could think about was herself! She'd even split the whole student body in half- I was naturally labeled "Royal," and she was called "Rebel." My friends Blondie Lockes, Briar Beauty, Ashlynn Ella, Lizzie Hearts, Duchess Swan and Holly O'Hair were also royals. They, with the exception of Duchess, also get happily ever after at the end of their stories.

I know I'm not the only one upset over this. It seems Lizzie has been yelling "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD" even more than usual and Ashlynn has been crying non-stop since Legacy Day. You can't even mention "legacy," "destiny," or "prince," around her without her bursting into tears. She was obviously thinking about how she might not even get any of those things with Raven's crazy "choice" idea! Maybe I need to give it more time, but I feel more and more unsure with each day that passes. I'm really starting to question whether Raven will ever come around.