1:30am

Denki's POV

I look at my phone it reads '12:30am' I look at my background which is me and the Bakusquade at a park. Bakuhoe is trying to kill Sero. Mina, Kiri, and me are dieing of laughter. I smile at the memory. I roll over with a resounding "Uhhgggg." Escaping my lips. I leave my dorm to take a stroll around, making sure Aizawa dosen't catch me as I leave. The streets are empty as I suspected they would be. I then see a tall boy with wild purple hair walking my way with his head hung low. I get lost in thoughts like, 'Why is he out this late?' and 'Is he alright, looks like he never sleeps or even attepts to.' I run in to him by accident.

Shinsou's POV

I was walking out at night like I did every once a week to clear my head. The night was really calming, and my dads didn't care sense all I had to do was ask someone a question and they were under my control. I usaly walked with my head down to think better. I mean no one would see me anyway, no one was up at this hour. Then I bummped in to someone. Who, besides me, was crazy enough to walk around an empty park at this time. I look up to see a shoked and slightly scared looking blond, who looked slightly familiar. "I'm so so sorry." He said rather quickly then gave me a glnce, and nerves giggle.

I blinked a few times then said confused, "..But I ran into you not the other way around. I should apoligize, sorry." He looked up and smiled slightly, but I, like always, I wasn't smileing. He looked slightly hurt at this but shook his head.

"Hey, what are you doing out so late?" He asked me. He looked really confused.

"I could ask you the same." I said in a slightly sharp tone like always.

Denki's POV

Ouch no need for a harsh tone, but maybe a conversation will help tier me out. "Well I have trouble slepping 'cause I have an electricety quirk. So I decided to take a walk to tire me out. Now why are you out here?" He rolled his eyes. Rude.

"I just don't sleep and I'm gonna have one hell of a day tomorrow so that isn't helping." He responded sounding quite annoyed.

"Hey, no need to be rude about it. I was jut curios." I said crossing my arms slightly mad. I mean, what had I done to piss him off?

"Tch.'" was the only response I got as he started to walk again. Not only did I catch up with him, I walked infront of him backwards he simply rolled his eyes at this. I stopped in my tracks abruptly causing him to crash into me again.

"Why are you being so rude?!" I exclaimed causing him to jump at the sudden noise. " What did I do to piss you off? Or are you just always this much of an asshole?" I was really mad now. He has no rigth to act this way towards a stranger.

" Why do you care at all? Are you just really sensitive or someting?" He said very angry and glaring at me. I was boiling. This dude just thinks he is better then others dosen't he?! Little bitch.

"No I ju-" I get cut off and can't move my body anymore. Is this his quirk? Wait this guy from 1-C has a brainwashing quirk like this, I saw it in the sports festival. This dude is Shinsou Hitoshi! 

"Now this has been bothering me, who are you and why do you look so familiar?" He regenizes me? Next thing I know I'm responding befor I even know it.

"I'm Kaminari Denki from class 1-A. You most likely saw me at the sports festival." I want to yell at him for controling me but that wasn't gonna happen unless he wanted it to.

"Ah, yes. Now I remeber you. But that's all the info I wanted. Sadly we will be seeing each other tomorrrow when I transfer to you class, replacing the little grape dude. Now leave me alone." I walk away absent mindedly. That boy sure is something, and I have a felling I won't like it. Hopefully he will have Mineta's old seat so he's not next to me. I was rather close to the school when he lifted his quirk so I just went inside still rather mad.

Shinsou's POV

As he walked away I went home. He was to loud and annoying for me. It was a little harsh to use my quirk on him with out real reason, but I just didn't want to deal with a short mad boy. I prayed that I wouldn't have to sit next to him. After he would be simi close to the school I lifted my contol on him. When I arrived home Dad Yamada was grabbing some water. "What happened?" He saked in a 'just tell me' kind of tone. When I look at him he is already staring at me.

"Nothing." I say annoyed with the topic already, and start to walk to my room.

"Who did you meet?" he asked slightly smiling. How did he always know these types of things?

 "Kaminari Denki. A loud blond in my soon to be class who I hate." He smirked at me. "What?" I asked little scared of his awnser.

"I will bet you money that's how you Papa would have described me when we first met. And we started dating in high school you know." He said with a knowing look in his eyes, but there is nothing to know.

I roll my eyes and leave, but not befor saying, "Not gonna happen Dad leave it alone." I hear a small chuckle befor closing my door and flopping on my bed. It's now 1:30am. I try and fail to fall asleep again.

Word count~983

Frist ever fanfic writing hope it's ok.

Shinsou's parents are Present Mic and Eraser Head. Thanks for reading=)

Have a great day/n