Performance Part 2

Yes another random photo at the start of this chapter lol

Shinsou's POV

"No, it's fine," I knew exactly what he meant. I just need to make sure he was ok with it. "But is it ok with you?"

His cheeks became increasingly pink. "Yeah of cores man, I'm the one that brought it up after all," He smiled at me with an extremely rosy face. "The only question is when?"

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. "What about after the last song?"He only nodded as a response.

"Oh, what if after our performance is all done and after, that, we answer some questions?" He had that look on his face of when he was proud of an idea.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. That way people don't feel so distant from us and want us to come back," He nodded vigorously with a huge smile on his face. He looked so adorable.

"Exactly, Toshi! So, how much time until we do the next song?" Goddamn it, there's that nickname again.

"Um," I check my watch, "3 more minutes."

"Damn, I wanna do it right now. I love this so much, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be," I get where he's coming from. I love this too.

"I know right. I thought that this would be a lot more boring," His eyes widened with shock.

"Really?! I thought this would be so much more nerve-racking and scary," Ah, he's got stage fright.

"Sounds like you've never sung in front of people before am I right?" You could just hear how smug I was about the whole thing.

"What have you danced in front of people before?" He crossed his arms and looked mad, but I knew it was fake.

"Only at talent shows, but I guess I just don't care about what others think," Years of being called a villain will do that to ya.

"Wow, wish I could have that mindset," There's no way.

"You care how people see you Denki?" He looked up at me then down at the ground.

"Well, not really but I really prefer when people like me. That's why I wanna be friends with everyone," He looked back up at me with a look of shame in his eyes.

"Denki, your amazing. You should know that. Your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters," I placed my hand on his shoulder. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He smiled even wider and hyped himself up again. 

"Ok let's do this. It's time for the next song," He ran over to the mic and I jumped off the stage. "Ok everyone, who's ready to hear the next song huh?" Everyone immediately gave us their attention and cheered us on. "Ok, let's do this!"

Ok, Dimond Girl. The one with my crazy dance. Alright, here we go.

7 o'clock and he ain't home

So many thoughts runnin' through you

Then you found out he makes his rounds when you go out

All my moves matched the words and I acted like it was an over-exaggerated conversation

Oh, oh no

When love is a lie we lock up inside with the walls up

I'm taken my time to show you I'm not gonna hurt ya

That look in your eyes is telling me more then your words could

One of a kind fixed in gold