Staying Over

Denki's POV

"Well if you're concerned about getting caught, just stay here tonight," IDIOT, IDIOT, you need to start thinking before you speak Denki.

"That does seem safer so if it's alright with you I would prefer that," I looked up at him as he looked back, "I'll just need a pillow and blanket."

"Why?" Right after I said it I realized my mistake. He wanted to sleep on the floor idiot. He looked astonished.

"Ummmm, so I'm not uncomfortable. Unless you wanna share the bed." He hadn't sat back down yet so he leaned over me with a sly smile, the same one I said made him look seductive.

I felt my face getting incredibly hot. "Well if your gonna do that then, no." I turned my face away, as I talked. 

He stood back up and sat at my side. "Hey, I just said you're on the floor." He proceeded to lay down.

"All you said was that both of us wouldn't sleep on the bed. Never said I'd be on the floor." He had his hands behind his head, and he had closed his eyes. 

"You little bitch, this is my room. Plus you asked for a pillow and blanket for the floor." He opened one eye and sat up. 

"Well, you asked why I should sleep on the floor. Now you have 3 options, sleep in the same bed as me, sleep on the floor, or be heartless and make me sleep on the floor."  

He's being so persistent, I wonder why. "Really, you're giving me an altimative? I feel like you already know what I'll pick." He put up his hands but didn't say anything. I glared at him. "Screw you." 

I plopped down facing away from him. I heard him sigh. "Can at least have a pair of jammies?"

Shinsou's POV

"Can I least have a pair of jammies?" He looked at me like I was so dumb. "What?" He facepalms.

"Your wearing sweats, that look really comfy. That's basically jammies." He gestured to my clothes oh yeah these are basically jammies.

"Whoops," I just shrugged my shoulders. He stared at me for a minute, then rolled his eyes. He laid back down facing me. 

I layed down next to him and we got under the blanket. He emideatly tried to fall asleep, but his face was red, so I knew he was still awake.

I pulled him close to me. He buried his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around my back. Hitoshi, what are you doing? My lack of sleep must be screwing around with mt thought prosses. 

In all fairness though, he is cuddling me back. I heard light snoring. I looked at his face. He's so handsome. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. He moved a little. Please, don't be awake. 

After about a minute, I set my chin on his head and drifted off to sleep. He had really soft hair, that smells like the ocean. 

The little thing about his face stuck with me. Like his freckles, faint smile lines, and his high cheekbones. He was so far from perfect, but so close at the same time.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Sorry, it's so short, I need some sleep.

Have a great day/night