Chapter 22

Taylor POV

I stood in the shower repaying everything that had just happened. I washed my hair and my body. I still felt her fingers lingering along mg body on everyplace she touched. I want to feel that way again and again. I hurried and took my shower. I got out and dried my body. I had a small pile of cloths left here over time so I just pulled some cloths from there.

I stood in the room in a bra and underwear. "Babe! What am I gonna where?" I yelled as Lauren walked in the room talking to someone on my phone.

We are coming. We just held up in traffic.
You can't hear the cars. The windows are up.
Taylor! Tell Mary we are held up in traffic! Lauren gave me the phone.

M: I know you had sex.

T: Your point is?

M: I have been standing here for 30 minutes now.

T: okay. Sorry be there is 20. Love you Mary!

M: Nah you love Lauren! Just kidding! Love you too.

Mart hung up the phone and I threw the phone on the bed. I grabbed some jeans and a random T-shirt that looked like Laurens. Oh well. I pulled on the shirt and grabbed my phone. "Baby! Let's go!" I said and Lauren walked out the kitchen eating an apple. "Want some?" She said holding out the apple. I took a bite and took the towel off my head. "I will brush my hair on the car! We have 15 minutes to get to a place that takes 30 minutes to get there." I said and we left the apartment.

We got in Laurens car and drove off. "Lauren? Why didn't you want to tell Mary we had sex?" I said just wondering. It wasn't really important. "Well when we do have sex I don't think it should be important for other people to know. I don't know its not really important. I don't really care." She said and grabbed my hand as we sped down the road.

"Taylor?" She said and turned down some random song that was playing on the radio. "Was it- you know. Was it good?" She said not looking at me and blushing. I smiled at her question. "Perfect. The best feeling in the world." I said smiling and kissed her check. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I said and she glanced over at me and I winked. "Yes. Yes I did." She said and kissed my hand.

We pulled up to the mall and got out the car. We held hands as we walked into the mall and walked to the food court where we would be meeting Mary like always. Once we saw her there was a huge smirk on her face. "What?" I said after hugging her. "Well for starters you have on Laurens shirt that she wore last time we where here. And well should I say anything about the look Lauren just gave you while looking at your ass." She said and nodded towards Lauren. She had a small smile on her face and her checks where bright red. Mary walked in front of us and I whispered in Laurens ear. "Your ass isn't so bad either." I said and winked and walked up to Mary.