A stupid letter is to blame!

Hey Minna! This is redninja and thankyou for reading this fanfic! I just wanna say this is my first rinxlen fanfic, and I hope to make more in the future!! enjoy! XD And I DO NOT own Rin, Len, or Vocaloid!

--------------------------

It all started with a letter.

A very, very stupid letter.

I never wanted any of this. But you know how life is right? You ask for something, and then it gives you something that doesn't even have to do with anything? Or when it throws things our at you when you least expect? I thought my life was bad, and now it's getting worse! And it's all because of a stupid letter!

--------------------------

It all started when I got the stupid email. It was a transferring letter. An acceptance into that Private School.

I never wanted to go there. It was my parent's stupid idea in the first place. The uniform looked really nice though, and the school pictures online looked professional. The only thing was, the school was filled with snobby, rich, stuck-up kids. Nothing like me.

I had no friends as well, so if I was ever bullied, I had nobody to turn to. Not like I was one to run away from a fight. I was so sad on the night I had got that letter. I called my best friend Miku, and told her the whole story.

"What?! How can you leave?!," Miku said madly,"We only just began high school, and you're leaving me Rin!"

"I know, I know," I sobbed,"Mom and Dad are really pushing it this time, but I'll try to convince them as best as I could."

I knew this just wouldn't work. Mom was always coming late from "work", and Dad was always drunk during the best times I could explain this situation. I had no aunts or uncles, and if I did, they would probably be drunk too. My last grandparent passed away just this year as well. I was alone. With the exception of Miku, that is.

I had to at least try though. That night, I waited for Mom to come home. Dad was out in a club or whatever, and I was home alone. Our apartment door opened slowly, and out came my mother with her purse and whatever else she carried.

"Mom," I said as nicely as I could,"Can I ask you a question?"

Mom turned to me tiredly, and said," Yeah, what is it?"

I swallowed a bit, and asked my question," Do I really have to go to that Private School?"

Mom just looked at me and laughed. Her laughter echoed throughout the whole house. Then, after she saw the serious look on my face, she stared deep into my eyes, and got close up to me face.

"Of course you do."

I, having that strong will to change my fate, looked her in the eyes and asked the daring question I shouldn't of had asked,"But why?"

She went quiet, then all of a sudden...

Slap!

I looked down, and touched my burning cheek. This was not the right time to ask my mother. I thought she was in a good mood, but I was wrong. Very WRONG.

Her eyes darkened as she spoke,"Now you listen here Rin Kagamine, the director of that school is my boyfriend's brother. He gave you a free scholarship to the school, with the help of my boyfriend. You ARE going to attend the school. You ARE going to be a good student there, and if you AREN'T, you will get a way more worse punishment than that slap on the cheek, you got that miss-high-and-mighty?!"

I nodded in fear. I already knew what would happen to me if I disobeyed her. And it was true. WAY worse than that slap I had just received. I know, because I have had experience.