New Year, New Baby

It's 12 days into the New Year! I'm so excited to have this gender reveal but I think Chris is more excited than I am. That's all he's been talking about. I don't care what gender my baby is imma love them regardless but I'm wearing pink and Chris is wearing blue. He thinks the baby is a boy. I think the baby is a boy too but we'll just have to find out.
Chris-baby I'm so excited *starts dancing*
Y/n- *laughs* me too baby
Chris- everything is already set up. We just got put the piñata up.
Y/n-ooooouuuu a piñata *smiles*
Chris is wearing a blue shirt and I have on a pink sundress. Chris helps me downstairs. We go into our pool house where the gender reveal going to be. Everyone is here, my family, his family, and our friends. I'm so excited I can't help to smile hard.
Y/M- awwww my baby is having a baby I can't wait to have my granddaughter or son *hugs you*
Y/n- I know mama I'm so excited!
Joyce- awwww sweetie this so beautiful. I can't wait to spoil my grand baby
Y/n-mama Joyce I already know you're going to spoil the baby *laughing*
Chris-she can't spoil the baby more than me
Y/n- oh lord *laughing*
30 minutes later
Joyce-okay everyone quite down I know everyone is excited to know the gender of the baby. So Chris and y/n come on up and get read to knock this sucker down so we can know what gender the baby is!
Y/n whispers to Chris
Y/n- and I thought you were excited
Chris-*laughs* she's definitely going to spoil the baby more than us
Y/M and Joyce- are y'all ready!
Everyone yells YEAHHH!!!
Chris-you wanna do it or should I?
Y/n-you do it *rubbing her stomach*
Chris-*hits the piñata with a bat*
Y/n-hit it harder *laughing*
Chris-*laughs* what you think I'm doing? *hits the piñata again*
Y/n-geeez Chris let me do it *laughs and hits the piñata*
You hit the piñata and blue powder explodes out of it and everyone started yelling and cheering. Chris kisses you and spins you around.
Y/n and Chris- we're having a boy!
Joyce- awwwww I cant wait to meet him
Y/m-*laughs* me and you both
Tyga-*daps Chris* congratulations man
Chris-I'm so excited *starts dancing*
Y/n-*laughs and rubs her stomach* you hear that baby boy everyone is ready to meet you.

I hope you guys loved this imagine!
Comment below and tell me what you think!