u getting bullied

okay so first of can I just say I found this the aother day and I was like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

okay moving on

Seonghwa: the second the guy walked up to you Seonghwa thought that he was there to flirt and was on his way to say that u have a boyfriend, but when he saw that the guy smacked all u books out ur hand he was no longer jealous. he was like wtf did I just witness. who tf does this guy think he is. and b4 u can go to pick them up he walks up to the guy and tells him to pick them up.

Hongjoong: first of this boy was shooketh  when he walked in and saw a girl kicking you. so first he would walk out then walk back in hella loud. the girl then gonna act like she was helping you up. the second she tried to touch you he was like bitch get away from my girlfriend with your fake ass.

Yunho: he came in yelling YOU YOU YOU STOP THAT. they guy then was like what u gonna do about it. so Yunho took the guy backpack off and flushed it down the toilet. then he said that what I'm gonna do about it. 

Yeosang: hed be the one bulling u jk...  when the guy called you stupid. HE RAN LIKE THE FLASH. pulled the guy around and punched then was like now get ur ass out of here.

San: so this boy gasped so loud the whole school heard him. he then said get away from her b4 I have to tell the principle. then felt hurt that u didn't tell him that u were getting bullied.

Mingi: right when the guy was about to slam u into the locker he walked in with his 6 foot self and said back tf up. the girl of course being intimmitated backed the fuck up.

Wooyoung: the second Wooyoung saw u was like WHY ARE YOU LIMPING! WHO HURT YOU! I WILL FIGHT THEM OR GET JONGHO TO DO IT. then you told him what happened and he was like u r no longer allowed any where with out a proper escort.

Jongho: he pushed the guy away from and said GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER. IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR HER AGAIN ILL BRAKE YOUR FUCKING FACE. he then went with u almost every where and when he could one of the other would. consider him you restraining order.

I hope this is what u wanted elisecullen2004 

anyway b4 I leave I have one thing to saw

I cant take all the disrespect in this gif

I cant take all the disrespect in this gif. San and Yeosang in the same frame this is wrong.