Lighthouse

Wad opened the fridge in order to grab some milk. He looked at the clock on the wall to see that it was 3:00 am at night. 

"Perfect time for a midnight snack!"

Thinking so he took out the pudding on the top of which "Kongpob -Death to whoever touches it" was written and chuckled. Kongpob loved the pudding and they loved to irritate Kong . It was a  prank they pulled on Kong everytime they stayed overnight at Kongpob's house.

He turned back, pulling open the lid and was about to scurry back to the bedroom when he saw a shadow, hunched back and all, sitting on the sofa in the living room.

 Moving closer, he switched on the light to see a Kong bend over, his hands on his knees, hiding his face, deeply immersed in thought. He didn't even notice Wad coming in. Wad went and sat beside, placed his hands on his shoulder and whispered,

"Hey you okay brother?"

Kong moved his hands away and sighed deeply, as if the weight of the world was all on him. It was very rare to see Kongpob this depressed. He looked at Wad with a distressed face and said gravely,

"Wad, I am so fucked."

"The KONGPOB SUTHILUCK is fucked?! Impossible! What in the hell's name could MAKE THIS BEAST DEPRESSED?! " Wad concerned and all, offered him a smoke to aid him to relieve the stress.  Kong declined and sighed again.

"What's up?" Wad asked.

"Yes such a bloody intelligent thing to ask right now when you obviously know the fucking answer." Wad cursed himself after asking.

Kong sighed again. 

"That's it! " Wad's string of patience broke with this moody friend of his.

Not being able to bear this state of Kong  anymore, Wad went ahead and punched Kongpob on the head.

"Bloody brilliant! Beat him for nothing, you mutt!"  Wad again cursed himself.

"What the fuck was that FOR AI'WAD!" Kongpob retorted obviously startled.

"Maybe that punch pushed out the worries of you HEAD!" Wad snapped back!

Kong stared at Wad for a moment and then started laughing out loud.

"Maybe i hit his head really hard. Shit should've controlled my strength! Now what am i gonna do with this crazy brother of mine?! "

" Thanks Ai'Wad. Needed that punch. By the way, what's that in your hand? " Kong replied, smiling.

Wad looked down to see the opened pudding and made a run for his life leaving behind a laughing Kong . Kong was really happy to have friends who could cheer him up on any rainy day.

He had been searching up Arthit's database only to find nothing in the system. This mysterious young man was growing more reserved and detached from him as the days passed. He had also called up his father who said that he didn't have any information on Arthit. But Kong knew better. A cautious man like his father would never work with an individual without knowing the head and tail of that person. Frustrated he put down the call and had tried to think out a way. However, he kept on moving in circles round and round. He lost track of time and his negative thoughts and all insecurities perked up. 

"Is Arthit even gay?"

"Even if Arthit was gay, why would he like me?!"

"I am a nobody, who could never give him the security of having a real home, a warm family. For fuck's sake, I am an underground boss! "

"I can't even guarantee Arthit's safety for God's sake!"

"I don't even have an honest mean of income."

"He must've thought that I'm a monster after I pointed a gun at him when he was so weak. I have blood on my hand. There's no way he would want to be with me!"

"I reek of death. Everyone's afraid of me. Why would anyone even want to look my way, especially someone like Arthit."

As the thoughts were engulfing Kong, driving out his very essence of life, Wad came by and he was thankful to Wad for that. In midst of all these overpowering emotions and changes, one thing will always be constant. His friends would always be his savior from the violent, turbulent ocean of negative thoughts and he felt absolutely blessed for that. 

Smiling Kongpob got up from the sofa and moved towards his bedroom. He could never be the light of Arthit's life unless he starts being happy and loves himself, first . 

After all, at the  end of the day, his world's still beautiful in it's own way and he plans on being the lighthouse to someone else's turbulent sea . 

To watch him smile and comfort him when he cries. To hold him when the world's weighing him down, to respect his wishes and  cherish him. 

Finally, all these thoughts lulled him to sleep to a dream of tranquility and utopia.

Hello Readers,

Sorry for the absence of updates!

Howdy like this chapter? Don't forget to comment your opinions!"

-BL Lover.