Chapter 1

I ran down stairs, I was so excited! Why don't we was coming to Australia. I ran towards my mum and went down on my hands and knees, and starting begging. She looked at me with her face full of confusion. 

I looked up at her and said "you know that band, that I've been obsessing over non stop about for the last 3 years" 

She looked at me and nodded, "well they are coming to Australia and" 

Then she cut me off. "y/n/l you know how much I love you but ever since your dad left, money hasn't been that easy, so unless you can whip out enough money for the tickets, accommodation and food you can't go, I'm sorry"

 I was heart broken, but I know if my mum could afford it she would let me go. I just gave her a hug and and walked back to my bedroom.

(Your mums POV) 

I feel like the worst mother there is, Mary has never asked for anything apart from this 1 thing. Shes always polite, helps makes dinner and does anything to help out and when she wants one thing I can't even give it to her.

(Y/n POV)

I could never get mad at my mum because I know how hard she works to keep a roof above my head. She hasn't been the same ever since dad walked out on us, and the house gets really lonely during day time, because mum works 3 jobs so its only really me at home and being an only child, well lets just say its easy to get bored. It's a good thing I have snuggles my pet hamster. I flop down on my bed and look up at my roof, now i'm never going to be able to tell Zach about how much he has helped me through tough times with his music and just his smile.

I continue staring up at my roof trying to think of I way I can thank him. Then it hits me, social media. Yes i'm 17 but I still don't have any social media and my mum definitely prefers it that way, I know if I ask my mum it will be a no, she will say "theirs pedo's and people who will cat fish you, its not safe" but what you don't know can't hurt you, right?