Chapter 4

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" mum yells. "Morning to you to" I say with a little giggle, she kisses me on my forehead and sits down at the end of the bed "now I know I couldn't afford those tickets but I have done everything else to make sure you are safe and have a place to sleep. I sit up and give her a hug "thank you mum, I love you" she stands up and gives me another kiss on my forehead then says she is going to make her special breakfast in bed. I smile and blow her a kiss as she shuts the door, I roll over to shut my eyes when my phone buzzes. I pull my covers down and drag myself out of bed to check my phone. It was a notification from Instagram, I quickly type in my password and then I see it, I got a reply!

My door then swings open and I hide my phone under some books, my mum then walks in with a tray full of all my favourite treats, she asks me what I was doing, I just said Nan had texted me for my birthday so I was just replying. It hurt lying to my mum but I am going to tell her. "It ruins the purpose of breakfast in bed if your not in bed sweetie" she says, I giggle a little then go and jump under the covers. She got some time off today so she could hang out with me for a bit but our time went really fast. I walked to the front door to wave goodbye to her before she went to work. She pulled out of the driveway and I started leaping up the stairs to check my phone.

It was real He actually responded! His message was so sweet 

Zach: Hey y/n, thanks for texting me I love getting to meet fans! I was going to respond earlier but I saw you said your birthday was in a couple of days so I decided I would make this your present from me (: Its so cool that you have been a limelight for so long and I can't wait to meet you hopefully. - Zach x

OMG, this is not happening, I pinch myself over and over but it's real! 

I quickly responded 

y/n :Thank you for responding I never thought you would! I am so happy I get to meet you guys when you come over to Australia! I got a ticket for my Birthday and I am over the moon about it!

Zach: Yay that is so cool! Can't wait to meet you!

y/n: Can I ask you a question?

Zach: sure hit me

y/n: Why are you talking to me?

Zach: wdym?

y/n: i'm just a lame fan 

Zach: No, your a limelight, we are a family and im sure your not lame (:

y/n: aww, and I didn't think you could get any cuter

We went back and forth texting for the next hour or so, it was so magical. After a while he said he had to go and I respected that so we said our goodbyes.

Later...

It was late and we just finished my birthday dinner and like normal it was perfect. Me and mum watched 'toy story 4' and started 'IT 2' but it got a little to scary so we decided to end the night there. I said good night to my mum and raced up the stairs grabbed my phone and reed through me and zachs conversation over and over. It was about 12:23am when I was almost asleep when I got a notification. I unlocked my phone to see it was a text from Zach, I was immediately wide awake.

Zach: Hey, Idk what time zone you are? r you awake?

y/n: Yeah its 12:24am but im not tired

Zach: oh cool, so tell me something about yourself 

y/n: umm... My favourite colour is blue

Zach: thats cool, mines purple

y/n: Nice, so what are you doing

And just like that it was 4:18am, we told each other everything and it was nice having someone there to rant to about my life.

I was so excited the concert was tonight at 8pm but my amazing mum put some money to get me into the limelight so I needed to be there at the limelight at 6:30.