Chapter 2

I stood up and walked towards my desk where my phone was, I sat down and picked the phone up. I typed in my passcode and click on the app store, that's when I heard a knock at the door. It was 3pm and mum didn't finish work until 7pm so I looked through the window to check who it was. There was a tall figure, they were dressed in all black apart from a little red top hat. They knocked again then look at the window I was looking out of. I quickly ducked so they didn't see me. I lifted my head so I could just see out of the window. The figure turned around and I only got a glimpse of what they looked like before they walked back towards a little black car which they then hoped in and drove away.

I didn't think much of it so I just went back upstairs. I sat back down in my chair, picked up my phone, typed in my passcode and clicked on the app store. I thought about how dissapointed my mum would be if she found out I did this without asking, but it's just one small message? I felt bad because me and my mum are really close and there hasn't been one thing I hadn't told her. 

My mum had me when she was really young so she's not like those embarrassing mums or anything she's more like my best friend who I can tell anything to. I continued looking at my phone then I typed I N S T A G R A M into the search bar and there it was. I was about to step into the "real world". I have been home schooled my entire life so I don't really have any friends apart from my Hamster, my mum and my neighbour who is 11, and did I mention he wants to marry me. 

I waited for the app to download and after what felt like forever it was ready, I clicked on it and typed in my email, made a username 'limelight_xox_wdw' (btw this is my fan acc for the boys so please go follow) then I created a password and clicked create a account! It took a while to load since my internet is not so great but I was in, I explored the app a little, then I found his account. I followed him then saw the message button. I clicked on it instantly and I started writing. I probably rewrote it about 7 times before I could even get a couple of sentences, after writing a perfect paragraph I sent it. My phone then started vibrating and I got a huge fright but I soon realised it was just my mum calling me. I could hear her sobbing through the phone I quickly asked whats wrong. I could hardly under stand her.

Mum: H...i....mm, he..s...., ho..me...

y/n: Mum are you okay?

Mum: your...

y/n: who is it?

Mum: your fathe...r.. he called me, saying he came to our house, he said it was a mistake leaving

y/n: What else did he say?

Mum: I said we both moved on, but he said he loves you and need to see you y/n

y/n: Mum its okay

Mum: No it's not baby, I'm not letting him come back just so he can walk out again, i'm coming home early so we can talk okay y/n

y/n: Okay I will see you soon, Love you mum

Mum: Love you too sweetie

Was that man my dad?!?