Chapter 6

The next few days were all the same, I would wake up, and I never really was one to eat breakfast even though its 'the most important meal of the day' then I would do some online work, grab an apple, then play some guitar and write some new songs and then my mum would arrive home, I would set up for dinner and we would eat together, most nights I told my mum that I had a lot to eat that day so I wasn't really hungry, and I wasn't really lying because I didn't feel hungry, but ever since the 'incident' I can't even look at myself in the mirror, and every time I see my face I feel disgusted.

Later that night I went onto my phone because it had been blowing up with notifications all day I clicked on Instagram and saw I had been tagged in hundreds of posts with photos and videos of me at the limelight, I could feel my eyes begin to tear up so I quickly turned my phone off and put it beside my bed, and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to my mum tapping me furiously on the shoulder, I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my head but she then she grabbed them and threw them off the bed, my mum then looked at me with disappointment over her face she then pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed me the screen, it was a photo from the night but my account had been tagged, then looked up at my mum with guilt written all over my face she then sat down on the end of my bed and said "why wouldn't you tell me you made a account" I then started to cry so she stood up and walked towards the head of my bed and hugged me. After I calmed down I told her why I made it, she was so nice about all of it and I know she just wants to keep me safe. She allowed me to keep it as long as I didn't text anyone I didn't know.

I then fell back asleep and woke up a few hours later, I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and went back on to Instagram then I tried ignoring all the posts about me but they were everywhere, I kept scrolling through until I saw what Zach had posted

(Yes I know I spelt that wrong)

I felt bad for not responding to Zach so I decided to text him

y/n: Hey Im sorry I haven't responded I just needed some space

Zach: Yayyy your back! I missed talking to you y/n (: Im also super sorry about... you know

y/n: Don't worry Zach, it was kinda funny looking back now

Zach: I honestly feel so bad y/n, let me it up to you!

y/n: No its okay don't worry

Zach: No please I want to!

y/n: Zach its fine

Zach: Im not taking no for a answer 

y/n: fineeee

Zach: Yayyy! Let me take you out tomorrow because I have to do some stuff with the boys tonight, Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 3?

y/n: *random address* Can't wait (:

Zach: I have to go now but hope we can talk later

y/n: Okay Bye Zach

Zach: Bye beautiful 

I kept re-reading the last message, he called me beautiful! Zach Herron thinks I'm beautiful!

Later my mum came home and I told her everything that happened and showed her me and Zachs chats and I asked if I could go and surprisingly she actually agreed to let me go!