Chapter 1# Sudden Midnight Call

Tring.....Tring.... telephone ringing
Mr Louis wakes up takes a hazy glare at the clock, it was 2:00 am. He gets off the bed puts his slippers and starts walking towards the direction where the telephone is ringing.

Picks up the call "Hello! Who's on the line?" he said clearing his throat in a grumpy voice. No reply on the other side. Mr Louise hanged the call and went back to bed.

Suddenly it starts raining like cats and dogs, Mr Louise gets off the bed and closes the windows. As soon as he heads towards the bed Tring....Tring... Again there's a call from someone. Mr Louise thinks it's mayb some mischievous boys and girls playing prank on him but little did he know that the call will be the turning point in his life.

*********************************
Hello to all my readers. This is my first step taken towards writing a story because I always is comfortable in creating poetries but I want to try something new and get out of my comfort zone and improve my writing so I have decided to start writing a story as well.
So here's my first chapter of my first story

Leave your views and comments and also please keep voting
Your voting and views will encourage me to write new and more stories and improve my writing in a better way.