Chapter 2# Mr Louise and his family

Mr Louise replied to the call but he received no answer from the other side. He went back to his room and dozed off.

Mr Louise is a stout man with brown hair and of fair complexion. He is 55 and a lawyer by profession. Mr Louise resides in a beautiful cottage situated in a small town, named town valley. He has a beautiful wife Mrs Louise and two young daughters who are pursuing their career.

Being a lawyer Mr Louise on the next day was being called to the court. He called up his assistant Adi to accompany him to the court. They both booked a cab and headed towards the court.

Adi had a gift for Mr Louise and he gifted him a pen. Mr Louise seemed a bit confused but he still accepted his gift. He still was confused so he asked Adi "on what occasion you are gifting me this expensive pen." Adi replied, "o come on sir, you have been my inspiration and I have always admired you for your great work and achievements and my pen in front of your achievement has no value."

|At home|

The younger daughter was in a hurry to reach her college as it was already 10 am. "Mom" Emily called out to Mrs Louise. "I'm leaving for my college as I have already delayed and I will be returning home late tonight Mom."

|From the other room|

"Late? Why? Do you have anything important tonight?" Mrs Louise exclaimed. Emily replied "Yes mom I have a group presentation next week and we need to have a team work. The best presentation would be awarded and that's y me and my team wants to give the best for it."
Mr Louise was convinced to what she said and allowed her for the group project which was going to be at her friend's place.

After the conversation with her mom she left the house and went to the college.

**********************************

My viewers keep voting and reading and if you have any suggestion feel free to comment below and enjoy reading!!