Chapter 11# The final decision

T. Wam arrives at Adi's cottage which is just about 5 km away from Mr Louise's house. Adi shocked and surprise asks him ' Is everything ok? Why did you come here?' Mr Wam did not say a word and he just was trying to search his house to find out what's wrong. He didn't find anything major but when Mr. Wam walked down the basement of his house he found that his basement was turned into a garage and there were cars made out of stones and were painted.

Mr Wam was confused about such car figurines just like kid's playground. He raided the entire basement and discovered that each car shaped figurines were nothing but a cave like place where Adi had drugs into it.

He was not into any business of drug deal but he bought them for his own. He used that drug inside the pen click that he gifted to his Boss to fulfill his revenge.

Mr Wam was all clear about his intentions and he got to know that it was Adi who called Mr Louise in the midnight and hypnotised him which forced Mr Louise to kill himself.

Mr Louise whenever used his pen that dangerous drug got injected into his body and he was always in a drowsy state. Whenever he use to get the call Adi's hypnotism reacted on him which led to Mr Louis's death.

Adi was jealous of Mr Louise because he was his Boss and he wanted to take his position which forced him to take this step and Adi became a cold murderer after this incident. Mr Wam arrested him immediately and the case has been taken up to the court where he has been sentenced to lifetime imprisonment.

************************************
Hello my readers so this is the final part of my story. I hope you like it. Do let me know and give your feedback on this story so that I can improve my writing more and will get encouraged to write more stories like this. Do vote this story as your vote counts.
Happy reading 😊