Chapter 9# T. Wam to gather facts and details

Mr Wam heads over to Mr Louise's cottage to gather more effects and details. He feels Mrs Louise is beating around the bush.

He reaches the cottage and enters the living room. "Mrs Louise, where are you?", he shrieked. Mrs Louise hastily comes out of the room she was in. Mr Wam starts questioning her.

"Explain me in detail what happened on 2nd Feb @ 2a.m.?"

"Did you receive any strange call on your antic telephone that midnight?"

"Did you feel anything strange about Mr Louise on 2nd Feb, when he returned from court?"

"Did you receive any strange call on 3rd Feb @ 2 a.m.?"

Mrs Louise seemed perplexed but she said that she saw that Mr Louise on 2nd Feb after returning from court was behaving abnormal. He didn't even have his meal and night and went back to his room.Mrs Louise knew nothing about the strange calls, but then she asked Me Wam,"why are you asking me about any strange calls, as the antic telephone is not in operation."

He said, "The death of Mr Louise was due to the telephone call that he received on that phone."

Mrs Louise stood there stunned, having no reaction as if she encountered a bombshell. It was a shocking news to her ears.

Mrs Louise breaks down in sudden moment and requests T. Wam to find out the culprit and punish him for his cruel deeds because of whom she lost her loving husband.

Mr Wam promises her that he will find out the culprit and Mr Louise will get justice. Saying that, Mr Wam left the cottage and moved towards his investigation department for further snoop.

************************************
Hola my readers,
I didn't get an active response for previous two chapters, plz do read them
I'm improving my story writing for you guys do that you enjoy my stories.
Plz keep voting and resting as your reads and votes counts and matters to me the most.
Enjoy and happy reading!!!