Chapter 6# The Arrival Of The Investigators and Police

**Emily calls the police**

The police arrives at the suicide spot with his investigation team. The head of the investigation department enters the cottage. He is man quite tall, about 6'2", wearing a brown overcoat with a hat like Sherlock Holmes. Brown eyes and long facial structure and perfectly looked like a well trained and experienced man.

As soon as he enters the cottage he gets a sniff of something stinky. Following the smell he walks towards the kitchen and finds Mr Louise dead on the blood stained floor .

"He is our head of the investigation Dept. Tammy Wam."
Said the police officer. A well known person for his detective skills.
Tammy takes out a magnifying glass from his sling bag and wears the gloves. He sits with one knee bend and the other knee up from the floor and holds Mr Louise's hand to check the depth of the wound in a magnified view. T. Wam takes a round inside the kitchen itself to see if anything from the shelves has been missing. While taking a round, T. Wam perceives that a vegetable cutter is lying beside Mr Louise and, after learning he sees that it's a kitchen equipment, and therefore, for confirmation he points his finger towards Mrs Louise and asks her to come inside.

"Wha..whatt happened Mr Wam?"she asks politely with a trembling voice and she goes inside the kitchen. "Here is it, Mrs Louise, a vegetable cutter." Mrs Louise feels a sudden source of distress. But it's beyond her understanding too.

T. Wam suspects Mrs Louise, as a vegetable cutter is a kitchen equipment and always used by her.
He feels maybe both had a brawl because of which her anger got out of control and she killed her own husband.

Mr Louise tries to convince Mr Wam that she isn't at any fault and she can never murder her husband because she loved him way too much.
But it's an investigator's duty to find out the main culprit and hand over him/her to the police.

***********************************

Hey my readers,
I hope you are enjoying the story.
Please vote as your votes and views matter to me the most.
Will coming up with the next chapter soon so stay tuned.
Happy reading!!