Chapter 3# Emily and Mr Louise returns home

**An awkward silence all over the house**

It's 10 pm and the younger daughter Emily returns home and at the same time Mrs Louise can hear the sound of the hooter and Mr Louise too returns home from the court after spending a hectic and tiring day at the court.

Mr Louise without saying a word goes upstairs and after freshening up he comes downstairs for the dinner.
Clearing his throat he says Adi, his assistance has gifted him an expensive pen. "That's great people around you admire you so much and if he has gifted you an expensive pen then you should feel happy about it" said Mrs Louise.

Mrs Louise observes that Mr Louise isn't eating anything and he wore a makeup of tension on his face. Without hesitating Mrs Louise asks him "why do you look so tensed?"
Mr Louise tries to avoid the conversation and completes his meal quickly.

Mrs Louise is in a doubt that everything is not alright and she goes back to the room to know about the matter. Mr Louise still tries to avoid the conversation because he doesn't want the family to get worried for him and he cavorted to a different conversation. He behaved normal so that his wife doesn't suspect him again and ask him about the matter that he is trying to hide from her.

**After conversation**
Mr Louise and his wife get into the bed and they doze off.

***********************************
Hey my readers plz keep reading and enjoy the story and plz don't forget to vote as your views and votes will motivate me to write new and interesting stories.
I will be updating you with my new chapters and every chapter will create some suspense so stay tune and happy reading!! 👍
I'm a beginner in writing stories so feel free to give me suggestions in the comment section below 😉