Living Purdy- Final Goodbye To You

I turned around and saw Riley standing there. She gave me a small smile and looked in Cayden's direction.

"Riley" I said not caring of her existence

"I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened. I do apologize that I misled you and hurt you and Cayden." Fake apology right there!

"You know what Riley? You can take your fake apology and dignity and shove it straight up your ass!" I said walking back to my group of people. If Riley thought I was going to trust her again, she had another thing coming.

Cayden walked over and put his arm around my shoulder with a puzzled look on his face.

"Was that Riley I just say you speaking to?" he asked

"Yeah, she wanted to "apologize" to us. But I told her off, I'm not trusting her ever again."

"Good instinct babe" he smiled kissing my head.

We walked over to the car and strapped ourselves in heading to my favorite little restaurant.

The guys and their girls met up with us a little later and then we could call it a party.

"So what are your big plans for school Autumn?" Jinxx asked

"Well I'm already going to enroll for some fall classes at community. Study on safety precautions on handling needles for tattoos. And I might take up on some designing, I hope to have my own shop." I smiled sipping my water.

"Sounds awesome. What about you Cayden?"

"I'm going into music engineering. Work with bands and stuff. UCLA has a program and I got accepted!" Cayden cheered

Wait! Cayden got accepted to a university! A university where they have dorms and he goes off by himself?! I'm very happy for him, but why didn't he tell me this? He lied about enrolling into community. What the hell!?