Chapter 1

THE QUAFFLEPOCKERS TAKE ANOTHER WIN

August 20, 2005
The Quafflepockers, the currently dominant Quidditch team of this century, has won another game against the Holyhead Harpies.

Thanks to the awesome skills of the group, they were able to work together and win. Today, the chasers were very outstanding! If it wasn't because of them, the snitch points wouldn't have been enough. One of their best players, Shin Yuna, a chaser, is still one of the best Quidditch players in the whole entire Wizarding World. The team must be proud to have her in the team!

[Choi Jisu's p.o.v]

I sighed out my breathe as I read the last of the Quidditch area in the Daily Prophet. Yuna is doing so well despite her hard work for the last 9 years of Quidditch matches. I'm so proud. The first time bumping into her in the hallways, I never knew she would turn out to be a star, while I'm stuck here in the ministry—alone.

I stuffed and folded the Daily Prophet into my drawers, making sure it was neat so I could find it again. My office is a mess. I swished my wand back and forth to get everything to place. Papers and files flew around me, magic.. Never gets boring. It took a second or two for everything to get into place, when suddenly someone knocked on my door. Work is never done..

I pointed my wand at the door and it immediately opened. But I never expected that what would come out of that door would cheer my day up.

A girl with a ponytail on her black hair with brown edges. Those curls always surprises me, all the time. I smiled at her face, cat eyes, wide smile. Everything about her was just perfect.

'Lia!'

'Yeji!'

We both ran for each other, like we were kids, and wrapped in a hug. 'I missed you.'

'Me too Yeji..'

The hug did not last too long, short enough for us to get to our conversations. 'How've you been?' I asked her. 'It's all too busy,' Yeji laughed.

I smiled at her but then scrambled out of place. 'How's the case? Any... Progress?'

Yeji took a file from my desk and flipped through it but there was something else in her grip. She held a wand, broken into two pieces, with the file. 'No, there were some werewolf sightings, but nothing. I heard they're clanning up with Fenrir Greyback, or at least for Greyback. Rumors though, I just hope.'

She closed the file and set it down again on my desk. I sat on my chair and fidget on the object on my necklace. It was a small deer structure, given by my father, representing my patronus. 'What about that wand?' I asked, full of curiosity.

'It belonged to, what we believed, one of the witnesses who... Died,' Yeji observed it. I stood up and took one half from her hand. The wood felt strong, with swirls sticking on the main stick to top of the decorations. 'We're taking it to Olivander's tomorrow. Just to get it observed. I should probably go now,' Yeji said as she stole the broken wand from me.

'You're okay.. Right?' she asked last minute. I gave her a smile then nodded.