Chapter 3

Chaeryeong must be at her office in the department for the regulation and control of magical creatures. She always loves animals, plus the magical creatures. Ever since Hogwarts, she couldn't stop paying a visit to the hippogriffs or other creatures you find at the Hogwarts grounds. Hagrid was even empressed by this hobby.

The niffler started to wrangle in it's spot. 'Can you chill? We're almost there!' I shushed as I felt awkward when I sounded like I was talking to myself. I lowered my head down and saw the glittering eyes of the niffler reflect on mine. It finally stopped and took a few breathes before starting up it's engine again.

I hit my knuckles gently on, what I hope was, Chaeryeong's office door. 'Chaeryeong, it's me.' There was no reply until the door creaked ajar. I went back to my senses and pull it open so the cage and I could enter.

'Chaeryeong?'

'Come in!' I heard a familiar high-pitched squeal. I let myself in and settled the cage on her desk. 'I just came back to-'

'YEJI!' a shout hit me as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 'I missed you,' she said softly. I bundled to her body too as she went tighter into the hug. I didn't see her face yet, only her wavy brown hair that never changes whether she cares of creatures or did a charm.

I pulled away just so I could see her beautiful face again that I've missed alot. She looks so mature now, I laughed. 'Same here Chaeryeong.'

'So.. How's Wally?'

'Who?'

'The niffler?'

I immediately remembered what Chaeryeong told me. 'His name is Wally and you better take care of him.' I snapped back to reality and nodded to her. 'Oh yeah. He's.. Fine.'

'Great!' Chaeryeong took the cage and transferred it somewhere else near her bookshelves of a lifetime collection of books. I gasped in amazement. 'So..,' Chaeryeong leaned her back to the edge of her desk, facing me. 'How was it?'

'Mh? Oh the case? Nothing much.'

'How about Ryujin?'

I changed from my relaxed position to a sort of stiff one. I removed my hands from my pockets and crossed it with each other. 'No news yet, but she'll be back. You?'

'Breakouts. Massive ones, losing one species of a creature everyday.' After she said that, her facial expressions sort of changed into a disquieting one. I walked a few steps forward just to give her a hug. This always makes her better, whethet it's Hogwarts or adulthood. 'It'll be okay. You'll figure something out. I better go now. I had plans.'

'Ow okay, bye Yeji!' she exclaimed as I waved goodbye to her before the last of my body exited the office.