Epilogue

[Third person p.o.v]

Two years later..

Yeji sat on the soaked bench while waiting for the others. She retired from continuing to become an auror after what happened two years ago. She held the bouquet of red roses in her hand, rolling it every now and then, nervous to see Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna again.

'There you are!' Chaeryeong exclaimed as she ran towards Yeji, only to give her a surprising hug. 'Yeah, here I am.. So how is it? Your lives?'

'Nothing much. Boring stuff, unlike last time. You?' Lia returned Yeji's question with another. 'It's alright.' Everyone took deep looks into each other's faces after not reuniting for a while, last time they met was in.. Ryujin's funeral.

'I can't believe it's been two years since..,' Yuna was cut off because of sadness. Her eyes started to tear up; Yeji helped to wipe them. 'She did it for us Yuna. It wasn't a waste,' Yeji reassured. 'Her family is safe because of her.. And we're safe because of her.' Yeji then gave her typical smile and wrapped her arms on Yuna. It felt like forever since they gotten a hug like this.

'Orchideous,' Lia's beautiful soft voice incanted like a recital of a poem. 'I wish she was here,' Lia continued. Yeji let go of the hug and wrapped her arm on Lia's shoulder and followed her glare on the tombstone. It was too difficult to read because it was the grave of their own best friend. Flowers appeared on the soil of the grave and Yeji laid the bouquet of roses she held earlier, and the gold bracelet Ryujin gave her.

'Me too..'

The End.