Chapter 4: Episode 18

Kim Lin Ah POV:

Today we will film in Busan I’m wearing a purple beanie, ripped jeans and a purple sweater and gray and purple vans. Lizzy is with us today.

Our first game is 1:8 to find the criminal so we each headed to receive orders it wasn’t me. Then in the end of the game it turned out to be Jib Hyo unnie. Then we started playing the love boat where all guys have to pick a girl and girls have to pick a guy and the couple that chooses each other will win/ receive the running ball. Then Lizzy and Jong kook decide to help each other. Then they said to choose based on appearance. Then they said the guys will pick first and they told us to close our ears, but I studied lip-reading so I can tell who they pick even without listening.

Gwangsoo chose Jihyo

Sukjin chose me he said “Linah because she is a precious dongsaeng who was with us since the beginning” *aww thanks* I thought

Jong kook put a hand over his mouth so I don’t know who he picked.

It was Joongki’s turn I wanted to read his lips but I was afraid of who he would choose but subconsciously I read his lips and he said Jihyo.

I was disappointed in myself and in him and my mood suddenly went down.

Gary chose Jihyo *of course*

Haha says none of us

Jaesuk went on with a speech about his first meeting jihyo and how she was different from all other celebrities.

Deep inside I was really sad and felt betrayed just when I thought that I can treat them as family and friends I get stabbed I mean I was the one who was with them from the beginning do they feel that uncomfortable with me. I blinked away some tears as I thought of all the betrayals that I experienced.

Then it was our turn to pick one out of the guys.

Jihyo picked Joongki *and I was like just date already!!!*

Lizzy chose Gary

I said none because I will not say joongki and the others are normal (the choosing was based on looks) there was jongkook he is quite handsome and Haha too but I was pissed off from earlier so I said “nobody”

After Gwangsoo role-played with jihyo

Joongki also chose jihyo and they did the famous scene from titanic. They continued and none of them chose me, until haha chose us all. I mean I never knew I was this unwanted.

**time skip**

I’m in a taxi heading home then my phone rang I picked it up it was an unknown #

“Hello” I said

“Yes is this Kim Lin Ah”

“Yes this is she” I replied

“Your mother Kim Shin Hyun got into an accident you might want to come to **** hospital”

“I’m on my way” I said as I hung up

I told the taxi to change the destination to *** hospital

I entered the room with my mom’s name outside, but all I could hear was the buzzing sound of the heart monitor of my mom’s pulse they tried charging her with the joule thingy but it didn’t work. Slowly I walked to her the doctors put the cloth on her face but I removed it made sure this was my mother but the strange thing was she had bruises all over her. Then I ran out and took a taxi home then took my car keys and headed out to my parents’ house. I came in to see my dad taking another swig from his alcohol.

“You idiot of a father, how can you do that to your wife!!” I screamed

“Huhh you want a piece of me too. Look what got to her she defended herself and look where she is”

I took the glass from his hand and threw it at him and punched him and ran away.

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time. I dont know where that cliffhanger came from but i thougth it was too bored so i killed her mother(Lol) anyways thanks for the votes and the comment and reads

fan

vote

like

share

comment

XOXO

skyla